Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Updated Oct 15, 2014
Updated Oct 15, 2014

71 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Trainee Interview

I had two interviews. One after meeting a recruiter on campus, the other one with the manager at the location I wanted to work. Mostly behavioral questions, such as "why is customer service important?", " do you hate losing more then you like winning?", " When have you failed?", and asking for leadership experiences.

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2014.

Enterprise responded quickly to the submission of my application. Within a week I was scheduled for the first interview. The first interview was only about 30 minutes where I was asked questions on my management, customer service, and sales experience. The interviewer was polite and asked open ended questions. She was very detailed in her responses to my questions and made sure I understood the position before asking for 2nd interview to be set up within the next couple of days.

Interview Questions
    • I did not feel that any of the questions were too difficult or unexpected. I felt the questions she asked were your basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

3 interviews

Interview Questions

You can find a better job

Manager Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Was first contacted by a recruiter from corporate for an interview. The initial phone interview was pretty straightforward. Was invited to come into corporate for an in person interview and this was a very good experience. My recruiter was really looking to get to know me rather than just fill a position.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think we should hire you over all the other candidates?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2014.

I filled out an application online and I received a call the next day from a HR recruiter. I did an on the phone interview with the recruiter. The next step was to interview with the recruiter face to face. Then I had a interview with the Branch Manager, and the interview went well. The Branch Manager scheduled a next day shadowing of the the current employees for me to see how the business operates. Lastly, I have to meet with the Regional Manager for a final decision.

Interview Questions
    • Tell ma a time when you had to overcome and objection from a customer who was irate.   Answer Question
    ?There is no negotiations.

3 in person interviews and one phone interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2013.

I applied online, within the week I received an email to set up a 1 on 1 interview. The interviewer has a list of interview questions that she reads off.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time that you went out of your way to help a customer?   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

There was a branch observation. The interviewer is looking for you to be comfortable and interact with the employees. Make sure to generate several questions and stay engaged.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of behavioral questions. "give me an example of a time you were dealing with someone you disagree with, how did you persuade them to see things your way?"   View Answer
    No negotions

Manager Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in August 2013.

Initial phone interview, in person with recruiter, interview with branch manager and area manager, interview with regional VP then an offer

Interview Questions
    • Times you worked fast under pressure while maintaining strong sales goals   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I was early to the interiew kept me waiting for about 15 min. The women who interviewed appeared to be nice but she was spoke really fast and was very intimidating. I felt like I was being interrogated. The interview actually changed my mind about wanting to work there.

Interview Questions
    • Comparing professional work experience to sales if you do not have sales experience was most difficult for me.   Answer Question