Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Updated Dec 15, 2014

73 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2011.

After applying online, you'll be contacted by someone for a phone interview if they are interested. This interview will do a little bit of screening and ask about some sales/customer service experience. If they are interested, they'll call you back for a 1:1.

The 1:1 almost all questions revolve around customer service/sales experiences.

Interview Questions
  • "Tell us about a time where a customer was being unreasonable and how did you resolve the situation."   Answer Question
  • "Are you competitive? Describe a time where you were at your most competitive."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Manager Trainee Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2011.

Be ready for the tough questions and make sure you know more about the company. The lady was very straight forward and gave me false hope. I didn't get a second job interview, even though I had previous customer experience as well as a degree. I doubt I was given a serious chance as the interviewer seemed fake and very unresponsive, like she did not want to be there. I would say for an entry level job that was by far the worst interview process i have experienced.

Manager Trainee Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2012.

ERAC promotes within so I initially was a car prep for 2 years and they wanted to become full time but i haven't graduated from college. I was nervous at first cause this would my first "real job". Once I graduated i talk to the area manger he told me to do an application. Once I did that I was called in for an interview 2 days after, did my 3 interviews and i was offered the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

HR phone interview HR face to face interview Branch visit with area manager and branch manager then final interview with the vp all behavior questions they get hard as you move up final interview could be intense depending on the person

Manager Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I was early to the interiew kept me waiting for about 15 min. The women who interviewed appeared to be nice but she was spoke really fast and was very intimidating. I felt like I was being interrogated. The interview actually changed my mind about wanting to work there.

Interview Questions
    • Comparing professional work experience to sales if you do not have sales experience was most difficult for me.   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Very thorough (3 interview) process. This company looks for personality types as oppose to background education and experience. Sales and Customer Service is essential and the grit to make "cash is king" your daily ethos will get you far not only in the interview but through your journey as a manager trainee and beyond.

Interview Questions
    • Situational question format about sales, customer service, professionalism, ethics and business sense.   View Answer
    No negotiation accepted. ERAC has all the leverage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2014.

I filled out an application online and I received a call the next day from a HR recruiter. I did an on the phone interview with the recruiter. The next step was to interview with the recruiter face to face. Then I had a interview with the Branch Manager, and the interview went well. The Branch Manager scheduled a next day shadowing of the the current employees for me to see how the business operates. Lastly, I have to meet with the Regional Manager for a final decision.

Interview Questions
    • Tell ma a time when you had to overcome and objection from a customer who was irate.   Answer Question
    ?There is no negotiations.

Manager Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

First you apply online and then within a few days a recruiter sends you an email to set up a phone interview. If all goes well then you are set up for your first in person interview at their headquarters, which for me was 2 hours away. Then you get another email telling you the directions and what to wear, for men a business suit. Then your interview begins with the recruiter and he/she asks you basic questions, why enterprise, and are you competitive (which is a huge plus if you are), then they describe the job and how it will be 40,000 a year. Thats pretty much your salary, no overtime pay no nothing. Work over 50 hours a week for the flat pay of 40,000 a year. Yup thats why i didn't take the job.
    Then there were two more in person interviews, the hardest was the second one with regional manager. He will drill you to find out everything about you and to get to know you. Then the last one is with the Vice President. If you don't make it with him then you do not get the job.

Manager Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2011.

Applied online on their website. Soon after I got a phone call from recruiter with a brief over the phone interview. Next step was to interview with recruiter at regional HQ regarding sales history and brief company profile. From there they referred me to the area manager for the next interview. Both interviews consisted of sales questions regarding personal experience. The interviewers were professional and friendly throughout the process.

Interview Questions
    • Think of a time you had to make a sale when the customer was leaning toward not buying? Did you make the sale and how?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2010.

At first, I was contacted by a local HR recruiter who set up a phone interview with me. The phone interview was pretty basic, and to the point. Next, I was given a longer phone interview, followed by an interview at a local branch. That day, I hung out a little bit and got to see how things ran in the office. I was then interviewed by the branch manager and area manager who were both pretty nice. Finally, I was invited to the corporate headquarters where I was interviewed by the VP of the area. He was very intense, and this was the hardest interview I've had to date. I was asked random questions on the spot such as: who is your favorite athlete, and give three reasons why. I wasn't into this job at this point, so it showed in this interview and I was not selected for the position.

Interview Questions
    • Name your favorite athlete, give three reasons why:   Answer Question
    • Tell five things ranked in importance that you feel are necessary to any business:   Answer Question