Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Updated Jan 19, 2015
Updated Jan 19, 2015

74 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2015.

I was contacted by email to set up a telephone interview. The recruiter called at exactly the time I was expecting. I was a bit thrown off by being asked immediately why I chose the specific location to apply. The reasons for looking for employment in that area were personal, and I did not want to share, so I just said "for personal reasons." Wasn't sure if my answers were too short or if the recruiter was just trying to keep up while typing responses. Totally blew the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your proudest accomplishment while working as part of a team.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2014.

Phone call asking me for an interview time. I went in for a 1 on 1 interview and successfully got a second interview with a branch manager. I went to another enterprise location and interviewed 1 on 1. They walked me through a half day and all the aspects of the company. After I finished the half day check off list, I was offered a third interview with the regional manager. I had to go to the airport enterprise location for this one. The interview with the regional manager was short and to the point. About 3 days later I received a call with an offer for the position.

Interview Questions
    • What are the different branches of Enterprise and what do you know about those branches?   View Answer

I was offered another position with another company for more money and less hours.

Manager Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

First you apply online and then within a few days a recruiter sends you an email to set up a phone interview. If all goes well then you are set up for your first in person interview at their headquarters, which for me was 2 hours away. Then you get another email telling you the directions and what to wear, for men a business suit. Then your interview begins with the recruiter and he/she asks you basic questions, why enterprise, and are you competitive (which is a huge plus if you are), then they describe the job and how it will be 40,000 a year. Thats pretty much your salary, no overtime pay no nothing. Work over 50 hours a week for the flat pay of 40,000 a year. Yup thats why i didn't take the job.
    Then there were two more in person interviews, the hardest was the second one with regional manager. He will drill you to find out everything about you and to get to know you. Then the last one is with the Vice President. If you don't make it with him then you do not get the job.

Manager Trainee Interview

I had two interviews. One after meeting a recruiter on campus, the other one with the manager at the location I wanted to work. Mostly behavioral questions, such as "why is customer service important?", " do you hate losing more then you like winning?", " When have you failed?", and asking for leadership experiences.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2014.

Enterprise responded quickly to the submission of my application. Within a week I was scheduled for the first interview. The first interview was only about 30 minutes where I was asked questions on my management, customer service, and sales experience. The interviewer was polite and asked open ended questions. She was very detailed in her responses to my questions and made sure I understood the position before asking for 2nd interview to be set up within the next couple of days.

Interview Questions
    • I did not feel that any of the questions were too difficult or unexpected. I felt the questions she asked were your basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

3 interviews

Interview Questions

You can find a better job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2013.

I wish I did better. I admit I messed up this interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you can sale in a competitive environment?   View Answer

Manager Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Was first contacted by a recruiter from corporate for an interview. The initial phone interview was pretty straightforward. Was invited to come into corporate for an in person interview and this was a very good experience. My recruiter was really looking to get to know me rather than just fill a position.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think we should hire you over all the other candidates?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2012.

Had a 1st interview that was very straight forward and your typical interview questions to get a better understanding of my qualifications and what I can add to the business. After a week received a call back for 2nd interview with branch manager and regional manager.

The 2nd interview was a lot more intense with questions coming from both managers. It was an easy back and forth and they then handed me a list of 10 business related activities and to rank them from most important to least. They then went through the list and asked why you ranked them that way.

Sales, sales, sales is all they care about. Customer service and honesty is secondary. All they want is you upwelling.

Interview Questions
    • Are you going to use us for our training program then leave   Answer Question

Didn't care for their prioritization of what they wanted from employees

Manager Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in August 2013.

Initial phone interview, in person with recruiter, interview with branch manager and area manager, interview with regional VP then an offer

Interview Questions
    • Times you worked fast under pressure while maintaining strong sales goals   Answer Question