Enterprise Rent-A-Car Manager Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Honolulu, HI) in June 2015.

Interview

3 Interviews, easy interview process, I met with very nice people. It's hourly pay, with weekly overtime so you end up working at least 52hr a week not including lunch. Decided this was too much for me as I need to maintain a life and my relationship as well

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult customer situation you might have had   Answer Question

Hours are too long for the pay

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Very short took less than 30 min he woman was straight forward but seemed like she was in a rush I'm not sure if this is standard practice to keep you on your toes

Interview Questions

• My education background, how I found out the position was open, if I had ever worked for enterprise before   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

I had about 4 interviews. The first was a phone interview with a recruiter, then a skype interview with the same person. Then I had an interview with the branch and area manager at my location. They have you observe for an hour before your interview so you could see what it was like. That interview lasted the longest. The fourth interview was with the regional vice president. He didn't seem to have an interest in me at all and I didn't get it, so I guess this interview is a lot more important than the interviewer made it seem.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you could sell better than we could?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Marietta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Three days later received an email to set an appointment for a 10 minute phone interview. After the phone interview I was offered an in-person interview which I set for the next day at 9am. This may be obvious but I would advise for anyone going to an interview, to leave very early. I made a wrong turn on the highway and I ended up getting to the interview location only 5 minutes before the start. One week later I got an email saying that they decided to pursue other candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Colorado Springs, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview...phone with high volume recruiter, email for follow up phone call and schedule face to face interview. During face to face you are evaluated also. If hired, background check and dmv check will be completed as well.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you do when someone tells you no when asked to buy a product or service you have sold?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Basic interview like most places. The hiring manager was very laid back and made it seem comfortable enough to be yourself. It was a good interview. Nothing too bad. The setting seemed casual.

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Online Application. Phone Interview. Interview with the district manager. Meeting with the branch manager. Assessment day. Fairly straight forward up until the branch manager. Didn't get offered a position, as I didn't have enough "sales or customer experience skills", even though all i've ever done is work in sales and customer service, but hey! Feedback on the interviews wasn't provided and in the dark on where I went wrong! Everyone I came in contact with was nice and helpful, friendly interview process and a shame I didn't progress!

Interview Questions

• How good are you at time management? What sales experience do you have? How have you had to deal with a difficult colleague?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

There was two layers. First an interview with the recruiting manager and the second with an in store. I called and they told me they were looking more for sales persons than for managers or leaders.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is your greatest failure? What did you learn from it?   1 Answer

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by email to set up a telephone interview. The recruiter called at exactly the time I was expecting. I was a bit thrown off by being asked immediately why I chose the specific location to apply. The reasons for looking for employment in that area were personal, and I did not want to share, so I just said "for personal reasons." Wasn't sure if my answers were too short or if the recruiter was just trying to keep up while typing responses. Totally blew the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your proudest accomplishment while working as part of a team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Tulsa, OK) in September 2014.

Interview

Phone call asking me for an interview time. I went in for a 1 on 1 interview and successfully got a second interview with a branch manager. I went to another enterprise location and interviewed 1 on 1. They walked me through a half day and all the aspects of the company. After I finished the half day check off list, I was offered a third interview with the regional manager. I had to go to the airport enterprise location for this one. The interview with the regional manager was short and to the point. About 3 days later I received a call with an offer for the position.

Interview Questions

• What are the different branches of Enterprise and what do you know about those branches?   1 Answer

I was offered another position with another company for more money and less hours.