Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Updated Dec 15, 2014
Updated Dec 15, 2014

73 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2013.

The phone call was very casual. I felt very comfortable. She asked two basic questions about past experiences related to job history. The whole interview lasted about fifteen minutes. I was told by the woman who called me their is a four step interview process.

Interview Questions
  • When did I have to persuade someone to do something? I am only on step one so I just thought you should be aware of where I am at. I am hopeful!!!   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2013.

Very unprofessional and unorganized. During the pre interview observation they were very unorganized. The girls working there had a difficult time answering some questions that I thought were pretty basic. Make sure that when interviewing you have a lot of accounts of previous customer service. The area manager seemed like she didn't have a real good grip on life maybe she was having some personal problems but seemed frazzled the entire time and had terrible time management. I guess this may be a reason why most of the other reviews I have read have rated the Ithaca location terribly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2013.

Applied online and recieved a call about 5 days later. Once I completed the 5 min. interview they scheduled a 30 min phone interview. A lot of basic questions about yourself and your previous jobs. Set up for another interview next week.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time that you had things not go your way and how did you deal with the pressure of those situations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2012.

Was called for an interview when returned call it took me two calls, then the hiring mgr called me back twice. I went for interview finally within a weeks time from fling out app online. Another person came out interview filling out a form for background check so I asked if that was his 1st and he said yes. So I figured they hiring on the spot but not me. I thought interview went good so when I asked my questions I asked what are you looking for he said someone with extensive sales experience which I did have not sure what went wrong I thought I made myself very clear of my work history plus he had my resume.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle conflict? What would you do if you weren't going to meet a deadline? How would you persuade someone? Questions about leadership roles and sales experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2012.

I filled out an application online and got a call for a phone interview the next day. Mostly just questions about my resume and work experience. Next I had a branch observation followed by another interview with an area manager. After passing that I had one more interview, and then had to pass a background check before an offer was extended. The entire process took a week and a half.

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murray, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murray, UT

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2012.

It seemed like a nice place to work. They brought in lunch from Cafe Rio for their employees while I was there. The interviewer seemed to already have someone in mind for the position and was not interested in me. Even though this position was for a management trainee, they were not very interested in my management experience, instead they emphasized sales. It is clear they are looking for a glorified sales rep and then when a management position comes open you can be recommended to interview for it only if your sales have been very good.

Interview Questions
    • What other companies and positions are you applying for?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2012.

You will have 3 interviews.
    1. recruiter
    2. manager
    3. guy above area manager

Asked questions and all you have to do is answer confidently and brag about your salesman skills. ask the interviewer more questions as if you were interviewing them..they were very impresses.

pay sucks..GREAT BENIFITS THOUGH..
    I NO LONGER WORK FOR THEM....THE JOB IS NOT FOR ME!!!

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2012.

First there was a phone interview, just to check on your qualifications (and probably your phone voice). After approval I went in for a face to face with the HR staff. Basic questions for a sales position. Third interview was with the area manager. This went well except for the end where I was asked what I would and would not sacrifice for a job. I answered honestly knowing it wasn't what they wanted to hear. It was the first job that I have interviewed for and didn't get, and I felt fine about it. After hearing about the long minimum hours and low pay, I didn't want the job half way through the last interview.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of when you sacrificed for a job. Give an example of when you didn't.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of when another employee didn't use good customer service skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Terre Haute, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Terre Haute, IN

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2012.

The phone interview went very well, she asked basic questions as to my past sales experience as well as my driving record. Was immediately moved onto the 1:1 interview which was scheduled for the following week. 1:1 interview was about 30 minutes long, although an hour was scheduled. She asked more detailed and in depth questions about past experiences, career goals, and desire for this position. At the end of the interview, said she or someone would get back to me by the end of the week, wound up not hearing back until the middle of the following week despite emails and phone calls to the office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2012.

Had a 1st interview that was very straight forward and your typical interview questions to get a better understanding of my qualifications and what I can add to the business. After a week received a call back for 2nd interview with branch manager and regional manager.

The 2nd interview was a lot more intense with questions coming from both managers. It was an easy back and forth and they then handed me a list of 10 business related activities and to rank them from most important to least. They then went through the list and asked why you ranked them that way.

Sales, sales, sales is all they care about. Customer service and honesty is secondary. All they want is you upwelling.

Interview Questions
    • Are you going to use us for our training program then leave   Answer Question

Didn't care for their prioritization of what they wanted from employees