Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Management Trainee (1337)
- Management Trainee Intern (87)
- Manager Trainee (84)
- Sales Management Trainee (76)
- Customer Service Representative (43)
- Intern (40)
- Staff Accountant (29)
- Assistant Manager (28)
- Manager In Training (26)
- Service Agent (25)
- Branch Manager (22)
- Enterprise Rent A Car Management Trainee (18)
- Management Assistant (17)
- Graduate Management Trainee (16)
- Management & Sales Internship (14)
- Management Trainee Enterprise-Rent-A-Car (11)
- Reservation Sales Representative (11)
- Manager (11)
- Car Prep (11)
- Branch Rental Manager (11)
- Accountant (10)
- MT (10)
- Driver (9)
- Sales Representative (8)
- PT Service Agent (8)
- MT Enterprise (8)
- Management Intern (7)
- Summer Intern (7)
- Account Executive (7)
- Administrative Assistant (6)
- No OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2014.
applied in May, was called for an interview a week later. was asked situational based questions which i think i aced but wasnt called back for a second interview because i was made to understand there are 3 interviews in all. i think my accent was the problem though because I still had my strong African accent. Spent only less than a month in US
- basically questions about tell me when ... e.g tell me when you couldnt resolve an issue with a customer...what is the highest sales you've ever made... Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2013.
Pretty lengthy, but overall very fair and gives you a preview of the nice folks you are about to start working for. You first encounter some testing and background detailing and then start interviewing with hiring mangers and other human resoure personnel.
- Why would you be a good fit for this job? 1 Answer
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2012.
First contact was through campus recruiting, very simple. Got a call the next week for a second interview in a town a hour away with the area manager. This was simple enough, did a store observation (really the assistant manager just showed me around and told me stuff). The observation was rushed because the store was very busy. This interview was mostly questions about why i wanted the job and why i would be good for it. He mostly wanted answers about how i would make HIM the most money. The third interview was with the regional VP in another town a hour away from where i currently live. This one literally took 5 minutes and was very informal.
- Why do you want this job? Where do you see your self in 5-10 years? What is your dream job? Talked a lot about how much work it was going to be and made sure that I was up for task. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2011.
I got the interview from attending a career fair at my university. Out of all the companies I have interviewed with, this company was the easiest to talk to. They made the interview process feel comfortable and welcoming. The interview consisted of conversation and some behavioral questions directed towards sales. Research the company and be yourself!
I do not believe there is any negotiating, but I will find out soon!
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review