Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operation Sales Intern Interview

Operation Sales Intern
New Orleans, LA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2011.

Interview Details – I initially applied online and within three weeks I received a call to come in for a face-to-face interview. The interviewer was running a little behind schedule, and started around 15 minutes late. The employees I observed, seemed to be recent college graduates and get along well with one another on the floor. The interview was very straight forward and focused on sales skills.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you failed at something.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Videos

Enterprise Rent-A-Car – Why Work for Us?

This is where it all starts. When you join us at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, you'll be part of an industry leader with a rich history. The Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand is owned by St. Louis based Enterprise Holdings, a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enterprise Rent-A-Car Operation Sales Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Enterprise Rent-A-Car employees and interview candidates.