Enterprise Rent-A-Car

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Birmingham, AL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in November 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a phone call from the local HR director a couple of days later to set up an interview. I interviewed at a local branch with the assistant manager who just asked basic questions. They said they'd have to do a back-ground check, and would call me a few days later. I got a call about a week later saying everything was good and went to meet with the HR director to fill out the paper-work and started that day.

Interview Question – Just basic life questions. Nothing difficult at all.   Answer Question

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – Geez, I interviewed for this position YEARS AGO. Let's see how much I can remember...

I saw an ad for the position in the Greensheet while I was living in Dallas. I needed a part-time job while in school at the time. They specified that they were looking for individuals that were over the age of 21 or at least 18 AND enrolled full-time in college. They also needed a clean driving record with at least 1 year experience (driving). I applied online and about a week later (on my birthday) they gave me a call letting me know that they were interested in employing me and invited me in to interview with the HR rep the following Monday.

The initial interview with the local HR rep was more like an orientation on company policy. She basically explained the job and asked a few standard questions. There were about 2 other potential hires in the room at the time. After that interview, I interviewed with the branch manager of the location I was to start working with. He basically asked me about when I would be able to work and just general questions to see if I was "cool."

About a day later, I got the call saying that I was hired.

Interview Question – There were not any difficult questions during the interview process. It was pretty much straight forward for a general labor job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. The wage was printed on the ad in big bold letters: $7/hr!

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2012.

Interview Details – Interview went good there were a couple of hard questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to complete a difficult project and what did you do to get it done.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No nagotiation.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Hiram, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in November 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online through the company's website, took 2 months for a call back, went in for a interview at the branch, I called back two days later , I was asked to show up for orientation and started that day.

Interview Question – For the position there wasn't a diffucult question asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – don't try to negotiate with them, too hard set in corporate pocket.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Videos

Enterprise Rent-A-Car – Why Work for Us?

This is where it all starts. When you join us at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, you'll be part of an industry leader with a rich history. The Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand is owned by St. Louis based Enterprise Holdings, a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enterprise Rent-A-Car PT Service Agent interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Enterprise Rent-A-Car employees and interview candidates.