Enterprise Rent-A-Car PT Service Agent Interview Questions

1.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in August 2014.

There were two interviews. One over the phone and another set up in the actual branch location. Each interview they asked basic questions that were already asked when applying for the job. The branch manager simply showed me how the company ran. The interview was not very rigorous or in-depth and the manager simply went through the motions when interviewing me. It was pretty much my job to lose.

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Geez, I interviewed for this position YEARS AGO. Let's see how much I can remember...

I saw an ad for the position in the Greensheet while I was living in Dallas. I needed a part-time job while in school at the time. They specified that they were looking for individuals that were over the age of 21 or at least 18 AND enrolled full-time in college. They also needed a clean driving record with at least 1 year experience (driving). I applied online and about a week later (on my birthday) they gave me a call letting me know that they were interested in employing me and invited me in to interview with the HR rep the following Monday.

The initial interview with the local HR rep was more like an orientation on company policy. She basically explained the job and asked a few standard questions. There were about 2 other potential hires in the room at the time. After that interview, I interviewed with the branch manager of the location I was to start working with. He basically asked me about when I would be able to work and just general questions to see if I was "cool."

About a day later, I got the call saying that I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • There were not any difficult questions during the interview process. It was pretty much straight forward for a general labor job.   Answer Question
    No negotiations. The wage was printed on the ad in big bold letters: $7/hr!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in November 2012.

I applied online and got a phone call from the local HR director a couple of days later to set up an interview. I interviewed at a local branch with the assistant manager who just asked basic questions. They said they'd have to do a back-ground check, and would call me a few days later. I got a call about a week later saying everything was good and went to meet with the HR director to fill out the paper-work and started that day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2012.

Interview went good there were a couple of hard questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to complete a difficult project and what did you do to get it done.   Answer Question
    No nagotiation.

PT Service Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2012.

The hiring process was fairly easy. You are first emailed by the recruiter to set up a phone interview which they will ask a series of questions about yourself. After the phone interview with the recruiting if you are selected you will then have a one on one interview with the branch manager. After that interview the manager will offer you the job or thank you for you time. If you accept the offer you will meet with HR to complete the hiring paper work.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you had to deal with an ethical Dilemma.   Answer Question
    Non Negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hiram, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hiram, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in November 2011.

I applied online through the company's website, took 2 months for a call back, went in for a interview at the branch, I called back two days later , I was asked to show up for orientation and started that day.

Interview Questions
    • For the position there wasn't a diffucult question asked.   Answer Question
    don't try to negotiate with them, too hard set in corporate pocket.