Enterprise Rent-A-Car Reservation Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Raleigh, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Two interviews separated by several emails. General sales and previous customer service skills reviewed. The lady said that they would review all the information and give me a return call with in 7 to 10 days.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Kalamazoo, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied on October 6th. They sent me an assessment test immediately. The next day they called to set up my first interview. It took about a week before they called for the first interview and it took about 10 minutes. I was asked basic customer service questions. I was then asked for a second interview about week later. This interview took about 30 minutes and asked more customer service questions and asked a lot of questions about my work history. 5 days later I received an email requesting a background check. About 3 days later they let me know that I needed to send in additional information to prove my job verification. I didn't hear anything for 7 days. I received an email asking to speak with me and to give them a good time to call. I received a call today with an offer of employment. It took 4 weeks but I'm hoping it was worth it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with an angry customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. I already knew the hourly rate and was ok with it.

Reservation Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2014.

Interview

Received an email scheduling a phone interview within a couple days of applying. The interview didn't take that long. The interviewer seemed distracted and in a hurry to do something else. She asked about pervious work experience and if i had experience up selling. I think the lack of up sell experience was the reason I didn't get it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario where you had to deal with an unhappy customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

took about 3 weeks and they just ask you simple questions about computer situations. Stay very focus and answe them best of your knowledge. Its not really bad but its a process and must be completed

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

applied online on the company website, took a week to hear from the hiring managers, an assessment test, included math test, technology questions, behavioral, role play test.
    scheduled an interview, the interviewer was nice enough to educate you to have a cheat sheet and resume in front of you.
    Initial Interview from enterprise manager, email from the manager not to consider me for the position.

Sales Reservation Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Detroit, MI) in September 2013.

Interview

I never even got to the interview part because I answered a question incorrectly and was told that because of this I am not qualified and can reapply next year "IF" the position is still available which I highly doubt. I believe I am being discrimanted against.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Eugene, OR) in October 2010.

Interview

Dress professionally as you would at any office job. Be clean shaven and hide the tattoos and piercings. Take your clothes to get dry cleaned first if you must. You don't need to wear a suit or even a tie, but remember to at least wear ALL dress clothes.

RELAX, the people interviewing you may be dressed in nice suits and appear professional and intimidating but the majority of the managers at the Contact Center would be unrecognizable outside of the office and you would probably think they were vagabonds. They have degrees that would be worthless outside of this job, hence the reason they are working as managers for Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Questions

• The questions are random and what you would generally find at any interview   1 Answer

Negotiation

You negotiate NOTHING. There is nothing to negotiate. You take it as-is or walk away.

Reservation Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2012.

Interview

The interviews were via phone. They asked the same questions over and over again, only stated differently. There were about 4 interviews and frankly, the job did not warrant so many interviews. Over one half the people that were hired with me, quit before training was over.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. They offer, you accept or decline. During training you learn how LITTLE you will actually receive in the way of benefits and pay raises.