Enterprise Rent-A-Car Reservation Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 27, 2014
Updated Jun 27, 2014
5 interviews

3.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2014.

took about 3 weeks and they just ask you simple questions about computer situations. Stay very focus and answe them best of your knowledge. Its not really bad but its a process and must be completed

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2014.

applied online on the company website, took a week to hear from the hiring managers, an assessment test, included math test, technology questions, behavioral, role play test.
    scheduled an interview, the interviewer was nice enough to educate you to have a cheat sheet and resume in front of you.
    Initial Interview from enterprise manager, email from the manager not to consider me for the position.

Sales Reservation Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2013.

I never even got to the interview part because I answered a question incorrectly and was told that because of this I am not qualified and can reapply next year "IF" the position is still available which I highly doubt. I believe I am being discrimanted against.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Eugene, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2010.

Dress professionally as you would at any office job. Be clean shaven and hide the tattoos and piercings. Take your clothes to get dry cleaned first if you must. You don't need to wear a suit or even a tie, but remember to at least wear ALL dress clothes.

RELAX, the people interviewing you may be dressed in nice suits and appear professional and intimidating but the majority of the managers at the Contact Center would be unrecognizable outside of the office and you would probably think they were vagabonds. They have degrees that would be worthless outside of this job, hence the reason they are working as managers for Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Questions
    • The questions are random and what you would generally find at any interview   View Answer
    You negotiate NOTHING. There is nothing to negotiate. You take it as-is or walk away.

Reservation Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2012.

The interviews were via phone. They asked the same questions over and over again, only stated differently. There were about 4 interviews and frankly, the job did not warrant so many interviews. Over one half the people that were hired with me, quit before training was over.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation. They offer, you accept or decline. During training you learn how LITTLE you will actually receive in the way of benefits and pay raises.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!