Enterprise Rent-A-Car Interview Questions in Rockville, MD

Updated Jun 19, 2015

2.9

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Rockville, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty straightforward and intense. I was asked questions ranging from telling my background experience, what were my strengths and weaknesses. What was the most stressful situation that I had faced in my work experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Enterprise?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Rockville, MD) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received a request for the initial interview within 24 hours. Very relaxed interview setting, not overly intimidating. Typical questions about times where you went above and beyond in terms of customer service, leadership history, ability to persuade (with examples for each).

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you successfully persuaded someone by changing their mind.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representitave Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Rockville, MD) in February 2013.

Interview

short interview. normal questions. i didn't take the job because you cannot have any facial hair what so ever. but overall standard interview, not too many difficult questions about former work history or jobs.

Interview Questions

• why did you choose to apply for enterprise ?   1 Answer

not interested in location proposed.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Rockville, MD) in October 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, HR Recruiter face to face interview, Area manager interview. Area manager interview starts with an observation of a branch. They give you a sheet to fill out while you observe. After that you sit with the area manager and a branch manager and they ask you a lot about your sales background. About 3 days after, I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you over came an objection from a customer when selling?   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Rockville, MD) in December 2011.

Interview

I went through 3 interviews. The first one with the HR department. The second one with the Branch that I'd potentially be working. The third one with the Regional VP. They focus on 3 things: Leadership, Marketing, and Sales. Most of the inquiries begin with "Tell of a time when you..." which end in examples that you have show you had great leadership, marketing and/or sales examples. It lasted for about an hour.

Interview Questions

• The hardest question: "What do you think you will not like about working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car?" My answer was "the weather" because we are outside a lot. However, most people said "washing cars."   Answer Question

Negotiation

All of the new hires start around $40,000 in the general Greater Washington metropolitan region.

Account Executive - Car Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Rockville, MD) in April 2011.

Interview

Basic Interview process. I had two phone interviews; interviewed in person and knew within a week after the interview that I had received the job. There were many written personality and IQ tests that I had to pass, but the actual 1:1 interview was pretty basic with standard questions. They just want to make sure you're all about the company and building a career with them, not a short-term job.

Interview Questions

• I was interviewed by three people in which I had to create a sales pitch about something I have never sold before (they make it difficult on purpose obviously).   Answer Question

Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Rockville, MD) in September 2010.

Interview

The interview consisted of a phone screen and they ask a few questions such as Have you ever been in a car accident before? If you pass the phone screen you pretty much have the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The interview is common since, but the job is lame!

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Rockville, MD) in April 2009.

Interview

Process was a sham. Managers are glorified car washers. They were obviously looking for recent graduates and expect ongoing turnover. The questions were very routine. It is difficult to be objective about the process. Apparently they do call you back for a second and third interview with higher levels of management, but I'm sure that my body language indicated that I was not really interested. They seemed to lose interest in me when they saw that I had done my research and knew about their program in detail.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult work situation that you faced and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question