Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Miami, FL

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process began at a career fair in a local university. The questions were basic sales questions. I was then accepted for a 1:1 interview that consisted of questions like:

-Tell me about yourself.
-Tell me about your experiences with sales.
-How would you sell our product.
-What are your strengths and weaknesses.

That is about it. There was a second interview but I did not qualify.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Asheville, NC

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process started on the internet. Once I answered questions on their website, I then was emailed and an appointment was setup. I drove to Hickory (120 miles away) for a one on one interview. After interview was over, I was given feedback on how I interviewed. I was told, for the next interview, to have better eye contact. And to keep my resume to one page. Answer questions quickly and exactly with no fluff.
During the next week, I was interviewed at the site where training was to take place. I took off my glasses to SHOW I had good eye contact. (which I have never had an issue with before). Interview took place. I was interviewed by two people, the branch manager, and the local manager. It seems to go well. At the end of the interview, I was told that they would setup the appointment with the next regional manager shortly, and I would hear back.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – After being told I would be called to meet with the next regional manager,
The following monday, I got an email saying I didn't get the job. In replying, I asked what happen, as I didn't seem to have an issue in the interview, and was told my eye contact was, as stated, poor. I believe if I had any better eye contact, especially with the warning at the first interview, that I would have been stalking. But Ok. I also brought up the point, during the interview about the tons of websites suggesting this is a questionable place to work, and that concerned me a bit.

So I would suggest the reason I didn't get the job, is based upon other issues, not discussed...

I went to the competition and was hired on the spot and start in less than a week.

Better hours (not 66 as suggested), more pay, with commission.

I can't believe they put the interviewee through all kinds of hoops for a $8./hr job, 66 hours a week, with a reputation as websites disclose the working environment as hostile, to say the least.

Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2009.

Interview Details – Online application followed by phone screening (basic questions), followed by in-person interview
1:1 interview consisted of basic questions / motivations / achievements.
Didn't come prepared, arrived late, and as a consequence didn't get the job

Interview Question – What achievement are you particularly proud of?   View Answer

Sales Executive

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2009.

Interview Details – Small, cramped office for interview. Few questions were asked. Job was not as described.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question

Sales Executive

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2009.

Interview Details – Very mind taunting and interesting, they do there best to make you feel that you are in no way a good fit.

Interview Question – What was the last book you read.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Because there process did not merit the job title.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Videos

Enterprise Rent-A-Car – Why Work for Us?

This is where it all starts. When you join us at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, you'll be part of an industry leader with a rich history. The Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand is owned by St. Louis based Enterprise Holdings, a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enterprise Rent-A-Car Sales Executive interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Enterprise Rent-A-Car employees and interview candidates.