Enterprise Rent-A-Car Sales Executive Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Asheville, NC) in October 2011.

Interview

Interview process started on the internet. Once I answered questions on their website, I then was emailed and an appointment was setup. I drove to Hickory (120 miles away) for a one on one interview. After interview was over, I was given feedback on how I interviewed. I was told, for the next interview, to have better eye contact. And to keep my resume to one page. Answer questions quickly and exactly with no fluff.
During the next week, I was interviewed at the site where training was to take place. I took off my glasses to SHOW I had good eye contact. (which I have never had an issue with before). Interview took place. I was interviewed by two people, the branch manager, and the local manager. It seems to go well. At the end of the interview, I was told that they would setup the appointment with the next regional manager shortly, and I would hear back.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness.   1 Answer
  • What do you bring to us? (Why should we hire you)   1 Answer

After being told I would be called to meet with the next regional manager,
The following monday, I got an email saying I didn't get the job. In replying, I asked what happen, as I didn't seem to have an issue in the interview, and was told my eye contact was, as stated, poor. I believe if I had any better eye contact, especially with the warning at the first interview, that I would have been stalking. But Ok. I also brought up the point, during the interview about the tons of websites suggesting this is a questionable place to work, and that concerned me a bit.

So I would suggest the reason I didn't get the job, is based upon other issues, not discussed...

I went to the competition and was hired on the spot and start in less than a week.

Better hours (not 66 as suggested), more pay, with commission.

I can't believe they put the interviewee through all kinds of hoops for a $8./hr job, 66 hours a week, with a reputation as websites disclose the working environment as hostile, to say the least.

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Miami, FL) in March 2009.

Interview

The interview process began at a career fair in a local university. The questions were basic sales questions. I was then accepted for a 1:1 interview that consisted of questions like:

-Tell me about yourself.
    -Tell me about your experiences with sales.
    -How would you sell our product.
    -What are your strengths and weaknesses.

That is about it. There was a second interview but I did not qualify.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Washington, DC) in February 2009.

Interview

Online application followed by phone screening (basic questions), followed by in-person interview
    1:1 interview consisted of basic questions / motivations / achievements.
    Didn't come prepared, arrived late, and as a consequence didn't get the job

Interview Questions

• What achievement are you particularly proud of?   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2009.

Interview

Very mind taunting and interesting, they do there best to make you feel that you are in no way a good fit.

Interview Questions

Because there process did not merit the job title.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2009.

Interview

Small, cramped office for interview. Few questions were asked. Job was not as described.