Enterprise Rent-A-Car

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – Long interview process. You have to go to at least three in person interviews. I didn't enjoy the fact that they didn't go into everything right off the back. It sounded fishy on the salary. The good and bad reviews, but lately bad things I've heard made me reconsider accepting the position.

Interview Question – They asked where I saw myself in ten years.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
San Diego, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2011.

Interview Details – I first received a phone call a few days after I had submitted my resume and they called to set up an interview. About 45 minutes prior to my first interview they cancelled on me and rescheduled for a couple days later. I was interviewed by two managers and after the interview they offered me the position. They then took me on a tour of where I would be working.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!