Enterprise Rent-A-Car Sales Interview Questions

2.5

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Long interview process. You have to go to at least three in person interviews. I didn't enjoy the fact that they didn't go into everything right off the back. It sounded fishy on the salary. The good and bad reviews, but lately bad things I've heard made me reconsider accepting the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (San Diego, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

I first received a phone call a few days after I had submitted my resume and they called to set up an interview. About 45 minutes prior to my first interview they cancelled on me and rescheduled for a couple days later. I was interviewed by two managers and after the interview they offered me the position. They then took me on a tour of where I would be working.

Interview Questions