Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Updated Nov 24, 2014

40 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2012.

The interview process was rather long and tedious. It dragged out over the course of four weeks. They required me to drive to a different city for every interview. I thought that I did really good during the process but I didn't get the job after a total of four interviews.

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2012.

I arrived to the headquarters location. I was greeted very nicely. The interview process was about an hr long. The questions were very detailed surprisingly. Make sure you bring a copy of your resume.

Interview Questions
    • what are you strenghts and weaknessess? But they are very picky about your answer. Dont say something like your weakness is that you work too hard sometimes and that you take your work home. They want real straight up answers.   Answer Question
    • If you had a huge group of strong leaders in one room. How would you deterimine which strong leader is the best. How would you pick that one person out of a group of even more strong leaders?   Answer Question

I declined this offer after being told that I would be washing cars in a suite. Also because of the schedule not being a set schedule. The recruiter mentioned that theres a rotating schedule meaning monday you come in at 6 am, tueday you come in at 7 am, wednesday you come in at 8 am...ect. The later you come in, the later you stay. I need a set schedule!!! Also you have a strong chance of working holidays...christmas day, thanksgiving. I also declined this position because after you complete the training, you are not guaranteed a job. You must take a test and apply for different job hoping they have something available and that you pass the test, if not...you will be unemployed again!!!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2012.

I applied for the Sales Management Trainee position online and received an e-mail to schedule an interview within a few days (I'm pretty sure they do this with everyone that applies with at least the minimum requirements).

The branch in Springfield was very straight forward about what to expect (salary, defined amount of hours, duties, meeting numbers to move up, etc.).

The interview went well. I didn't get the job, but I have nothing against them as a company.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time you went "above and beyond" expectations in making a sale or helping a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in November 2011.

I am currently in the interview process. After I sent in an online application, the recruiter emailed me and scheduled a phone interview. I have had both a phone interview, which lasted 10-15 minutes, and a 1:1 interview with the recruiter. Both interviews were very professional and pleasant. The recruiter was friendly and seemed knowledgeable. The other employees I encountered upon arriving at the interview location were all friendly and helpful. The in-person interview was a good mix of information about the company/training program and behavioral questions. The recruiter told me she would forward my information to the area manager in my city to be scheduled for the next interview. Overall the interview process has been smooth and informative up to this ponit.

Interview Questions
    • What is your biggest weakness related to your job?   View Answer

Sales Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2011.

I filled out a application online and was called back. I first had a interview with the recruiter at the corporate office. Make sure you are dressed in business clothing and if you are a male where a blue or white shirt for your interview. Know a lot about the company. Make sure you show that you are sales oriented. You will go through three interviews. On the second interview make sure you show you are interested and ask a lot of questions. Show the branch manager and area manager you want the job. Always be yourself they want to see that.

Interview Questions
    • Make sure your questions show you went above and beyond for customer service. They are all about customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2011.

Met recruiter at college career fair. Filled out an application online. Application was accepted and an interview was scheduled. Interview was based mainly on behavioral questions. Entire process was very structured, and the recruiter was very honest when it came to answering questions pertaining to the job, benefits, opportunities for advancement, etc.

Interview Questions
    • What was one time that you overcame a difficult work situation and how?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in December 2010.

3 interview process:

1st with HR Representative: essentially it's a screening interview to make sure you have an idea of how to work well in the business.

2nd with Area Manager: this one is important because you have to demonstrate your potential and what you bring to the company. You may actually work under this person, so he/she has to see that you can succeed.

3rd with Regional VP: do you have a future here? Can you stick with it, succeed, and climb the ladder? Do you really fit with this company?

Be driven, focused, positive, and competitive.

Interview Questions
    • Explain some examples of how you sold products or ideas   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowie, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowie, MD

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2010.

I was called to interview in Maryland. I was given the opportunity to meet with the HR department. I felt over qualified immediately. Odd interview and confused as who they wanted!

Interview Questions
    • Questions were out of line. I felt lost several time. There was little to no communication with the rep. Many women walking around and looking busy. They deliberately left me hanging in my words and I was very upset and disappointed in their interview process.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in December 2009.

I have only been through the first interview. It consisted of questions that are on your resume. Make sure to know your resume up and down. You will go over compensation and benefits, and an overview of how the company operates. Make sure to have questions to ask him/her about the company, making them think/know you're interested, and have done research on the company.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me what this Professional Selling is on your resume?   View Answer

Sales Management Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Apply online, phone interview, face to face with recruiter, branch office observation and interview with area manager, final interview with regional vice president

No negotiations with salary