Enterprise Rent-A-Car Sales Manager Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Huntsville, AL) in June 2010.

Interview

I spoke with 3 different people and all 3 had a different job description for the same position. They also all had a different pay scale. So I turned down the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years with this company   1 Answer

The company told me three different pay scales when I spoke to three different people

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Miami, FL) in April 2009.

Interview

Was called into an office and interview by branch manager

Interview Questions

• What was one situation in your life that you had a limited time to solve a complicated problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Savanna, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Savanna, IL) in April 2009.

Interview

the initial phone interview went great. however, the one on one interview fell flat, & I came away feeling a lack of enthusiasm for the company. Given this feeling, I chose not to pursue any further. However, I have recently decided to pursue another position with the company. However, I have yet to interview. That is still to come.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in November 2009.

Interview

They originally contacted me via e-mail through the website monster.com. One phone interview, one face to face interview with sales managers. It was fairly standard nothing that I had not heard before. They did ask questions about the company so make sure you do a little bit of research.

Interview Questions

Required weekend hours that I could not commit to

Sales Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2009.

Interview

The phone interview was very pleasant and non-intimidating. Generic questions were asked, and it was more of a conversation. I was asked to come to the second interview one on one. It lasted about an hour and was more specifically about sales experience which I did not have. I received a letter and a phone call afterwards stating they had hired someone with past sales experience but that I should reapply since I had the skills and personality they were looking for.