Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview process consisted of initial phone interview followed by three in-person interviews.

The phone interview was very much a standard. Who are you? How did you find out about Enterprise? What's your history? etc...

The first in-person interview was with the same person. It a little over an hour long. Questions were along the lines of using examples in the past to show how you solved problems, etc..

The second interview was with the Area Manager and one of the branch managers. This person wanted to see personality.

The third interview was with the Regional Vice-President. This person really wanted to make sure I was a good fit, questioning anything that might not line up, or just going into further detal.

It took about 10 days to get a response after that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Gatos, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Gatos, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

3 interview process and more behavioral questions in regards to customer service and sales. Phone interview first, then sit down with Area manager & Branch Manager, then to VP of the region. Each process you will be contacted within 1-2 weeks from each interview. Must have college degree to apply and doesn't necessarily mean you need sales experience or customer service background.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think the customer's are always right? most people there is a right answer but just want behavior you will portray towards the customer   Answer Question
    no negotiation whatsoever

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2013.

3 interviews. 1 with recruiter. 1 observation+interview with area manager. 1 last interview with upper management. Streamlined interview process that was quick and efficient. It was nice they got you through it quickly. After interview phase you get background checked.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2011.

It took them a month to reply back to my application and they emailed me first saying they were interested so I should give them a call to set up the phone interview. So I had the phone interview with the recruiter and it was really brief, she just went through my resume and asked me some basic questions. And then she invited me for an in person interview. So the 2nd interview was with the recruiter and she let me know more about the company and asked some simple interview questions. It's mainly focused on customer service and sales. I was then invited to a 3rd interview on the spot with the area manager of the branch I would be located at. I went to that interview but the area manager was busy so I was interviewed by the branch manager. Again, it was similar questions to the ones that were asked by the recruiter. I received an offer two weeks after the interview.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2008.

1) meet with the HR Generalist. 2) interview was at a branch, where you shadowed for 30 mins while waiting for the district manager to come interview you. Basic questions like why do you want to work here etc... 3) interview with VP for final sign off.