Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Relevance Date Difficulty

Branch Manager Interview

Branch Manager
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2008.

Interview Details – 1) meet with the HR Generalist. 2) interview was at a branch, where you shadowed for 30 mins while waiting for the district manager to come interview you. Basic questions like why do you want to work here etc... 3) interview with VP for final sign off.

Interview Question – All the interview questions were very basic.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Intern Interview

Intern
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2011.

Interview Details – It took them a month to reply back to my application and they emailed me first saying they were interested so I should give them a call to set up the phone interview. So I had the phone interview with the recruiter and it was really brief, she just went through my resume and asked me some basic questions. And then she invited me for an in person interview. So the 2nd interview was with the recruiter and she let me know more about the company and asked some simple interview questions. It's mainly focused on customer service and sales. I was then invited to a 3rd interview on the spot with the area manager of the branch I would be located at. I went to that interview but the area manager was busy so I was interviewed by the branch manager. Again, it was similar questions to the ones that were asked by the recruiter. I received an offer two weeks after the interview.

Interview Question – On a scale of 1-10, how competitive are you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Videos

Enterprise Rent-A-Car – Why Work for Us?

This is where it all starts. When you join us at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, you'll be part of an industry leader with a rich history. The Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand is owned by St. Louis based Enterprise Holdings, a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enterprise Rent-A-Car interview questions and advice in San Jose, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Enterprise Rent-A-Car employees and interview candidates.