Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterpriseholdings.com
Employer Engaged

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Senior Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Nov 13, 2014
Updated Nov 13, 2014

2.4

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2014.

I applied for the CSR position and in 2 days I received a call to schedule an interview. After the interview, I received a call the next day from the interviewer saying I was hired.

Interview Questions
  • The interview consisted of basic interview questions that anyone with CSR experience should be able to answer with no issues. If you look through the reviews of the previous interviews here, you'll find all of the questions that will be asked of you. Being positive and being yourself is always a plus.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2013.

Was fairly brief and quiet to the point. Had a phone interview with the Branch Manager basically setting up an interview with the regional manager, pretty difficult to fail the first one. Second interview is sales oriented and gives the opportunity to sell your qualities for the position. background check is also to be expected. However, this particular instance did not call for a drug test.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time in which you came across a customer who was hesitant on a product but you were able to sell it anyways. In what way/s did you go about selling the product?   Answer Question

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

The woman at the front desk wouldn't talk to me as I tried to make small conversation while waiting for my interview. In the interview she came in with a clipboard and stood in the corner as the manager interviewed me. She scoffed and softly chuckled when I would answer some of the questions. Both were very disrespectful and I should have walked away mid interview. I stuck it out but told them it wasn't for me and thanked them for their time.

Interview Questions
    • Some exhausting question about a gold metal as the woman snickered in the corner mid question. I looked at her and missed the second half of whatever gold metal this guy was talking about.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lompoc, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lompoc, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2013.

Contacted by HR, she asked several questions and then was scheduled an interview with the Area Manager. Met with the Area manager at the Lompoc Branch, interview lasted about 45 minutes. He asked me questions then asked if I had any questions, and I asked him several questions. I was told that I got the job right after I interviewed.

Interview Questions
    • I prepped for the interview, so I was prepared for the questions, probably the question where do see yourself in five years.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation phase.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2011.

Well I applied online to Enterprise as a Sr. Customer Service Rep. I had a phone int. and a 1:1 soon. I've looked at all the other posts and I def. feel better prepared. I really hope they don't take themselves that seriously though. It really is just renting cars at the airport. People are nine times out of ten going to get the car, maybe not all the extras, but at least the car. We shall see how the rest goes. A lot of emphasis on sales!

Interview Questions
    From the looks of it, there's no negotiating salary/wages.