Enterprise Rent-A-Car Service Agent Interview Questions & Reviews

1.7

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I applied online and received a call from an HR rep wanting to schedule an interview with my local branch the following week. I arrived right on time for the interview only to find out the manager had went to lunch, I thought it was a bit off, but I didn't bother me too much so I waited until he returned. The interview itself was very simple. Only basic behavioral questions were asked and my opinion of the company and what I was looking for. I was offered a position at the end of the interview but I declined because of the pay. The pay for this position is at a fixed rate ($8.00 hourly), so no negotiations no matter how much experience you have.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing difficult, just behavioral questions and my opinion about the company   Answer Question

Salary offered at this position was too low.

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dublin, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, GA

Phone interview, Face to face interview, Background check, Training. Nothing special just a regular part time interview. Had to wait for about 45 minutes because the branch was a bit busy when around the time of my scheduled 1:1 interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wesley Chapel, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wesley Chapel, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2011.

One phone interview asks situation questions and questions about customer service experience.

No negotiation started 8.75 an hour

Service Agent Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2012.

I first applied online and within only 5 to 10 business days I received an email to schedule a phone interview with HR. it was a basic interview. He asked about my experience and why I wanted to work at Enterprise. Once that was over, about 2 days later I got another call or email to go to the branch and interview with the branch manager. finally, I got another call within a week that I was hired.

It's not negotiable. when you apply it tells you what the hours are and what you'll earn per hour or year.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Glen Allen, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Allen, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2012.

back ground check and drug test, interview is simple if you show up you got the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toms River, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toms River, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in August 2012.

First off it was a phone interview, then it was a face to face with the assistant manager. Then a call from the HR rep. offering you the job.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time where you were put in a predicament by another coworker.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I interviewed online - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2012.

Interview with manger and was offered the position started then next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fishers, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fishers, IN

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2012.

In the interview process it was very easy. It seemed as if they were eager to hire someone that day. This was due to the fact that many other workers quit a couple of weeks earlier. All they really asked were a few scenario questions, like how to handle situations. Very easy things.

Anonymous Employee  in  West Jordan, UT
    Anonymous Employee in West Jordan, UT

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in August 2012.

Applied online after seeing their ad for a service agent on Craigslist. I got a call from an HR Rep who asked me a few questions like "Have you had any moving citations in the last couple years?" She said that her manager would call me back within a week. He called me the next day. During the interview the manager seemed like he was more focused on something else because when I answered his questions he didn't take much notes and then when I was done answering, he decided to take notes. That made the interview long. Showed me the place, but then said he needed to interview other candidates and talk to his district manager or something.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time on the job when you had a physical demanding situation and how you resolved it.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 7 months - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2012.

Apply online and that's it, call or go in person to any HR office and talk to them you'll be scheduled for the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why they should hire you or why you want to work with them ?   Answer Question
    i'm not allowed to type it here !

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!