Enterprise Rent-A-Car Service Agent Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

1.7

Service Agent Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Pretty basic and straight forward. They called me after I sent in an application, did a background check, and interviewed me less than a week later. No hard questions whatsoever

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Applied online, Was contacted about 3 days later by HR for a quick phone interview (mainly getting info for a background check). Then was called by the manager to schedule an interview. Interviewed, they told me how understaffed they were leading me to believe I would get the job. HR called me about 4 days later to say I had the job and started about a week and a half later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Johnson City, TN) in January 2015.

Interview

The service agent position is one of the only part time positions offered by this company. Since that was the position I applied for, my interview process was very short and not nearly as formal as it would have been for other positions. There was only one interview with the manager of the branch I was applying at.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were basic. An example would be " Tell me about a time in the past when you had to meet a hard deadline under pressure"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2014.

Interview

It was a basic interview where they asked behavioral questions. Just be prepared for examples from your own personal history and you'll be fine. They're just looking to see if they can depend on you and you're a normal person.

Interview Questions

• Describe Customer service.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Austin, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Showed up to the interview and was asked a few basic questions. Just basically talked to the manager for maybe 10 minutes or so and he explained the job to me. He said i was hired. Next was a background check. Called back later and went to orientation and started the job within a week.

Interview Questions

• He didn't really ask any questions other than would i be able to do the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I applied online and received a call from an HR rep wanting to schedule an interview with my local branch the following week. I arrived right on time for the interview only to find out the manager had went to lunch, I thought it was a bit off, but I didn't bother me too much so I waited until he returned. The interview itself was very simple. Only basic behavioral questions were asked and my opinion of the company and what I was looking for. I was offered a position at the end of the interview but I declined because of the pay. The pay for this position is at a fixed rate ($8.00 hourly), so no negotiations no matter how much experience you have.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, just behavioral questions and my opinion about the company   Answer Question

Salary offered at this position was too low.

Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2014.

Interview

Hiring and interview session was great professional they explained my job details which were rather simple and to the point asked questions etc , overall great experience. Management was professional and you could tell the atmosphere was pleasant and the staff was great even as I entered the door and to this day they are still nice there .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Dublin, GA).

Interview

Phone interview, Face to face interview, Background check, Training. Nothing special just a regular part time interview. Had to wait for about 45 minutes because the branch was a bit busy when around the time of my scheduled 1:1 interview

Interview Questions

• "What would make you quit a job?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dania, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Dania, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

Once you get the first email for an interview and you attend the interview you will be offered the job. At the interview you will be shown a video on how to perform quick clean and vacuums, and be given 3 free shirts to wear to work. You will also get a worker's package that describes your benefits you may be eligible for. Gotta love that 50% discount on rentals!The people there are really nice, I think all the interviews are done in Dania Beach.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations. it is $8 per hour

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Allen, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Glen Allen, VA) in October 2012.

Interview

back ground check and drug test, interview is simple if you show up you got the job