Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Updated Nov 11, 2014

2.8

27 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2014.

I applied on a Friday and received a phone interview email request the following Monday. I scheduled the interview for Tuesday but it was cancelled and I rescheduled for Wednesday. The call came almost an hour after my interview time but it was most likely because the previous interview ran long. My interview was around 35 minutes so I'm sure if there was someone after me they waited the same as I did. The phone interview was fantastic (be positively aggressive and assertive) and the interview welcomed me to set a time. I set a time during the phone interview but was sent a different time in the confirmation email.

I was around 5 minutes early for my interview but was not seen until around 20 minutes after my arrival. The interview went extremely well until the end when it seemingly crashed and burned. The interviewer was outgoing, focused, and engaged and really pressed for explicit responses. The questions were rote but simple responses will not be sufficient as they are looking for detailed answers.

If you are interested in working in another section of Enterprise that is different than what you are interviewing for DO NOT mention it. Sell yourself on how passionate you are for the position you are applying for and look into the actual position you want AFTER you are hired.

The interview almost halted when I expressed (future) interest in a different department of Enterprise for which they were currently not hiring. The interviewer finished her last question (almost for the sake of practice), but her attitude had completely changed after I mentioned my interest. She even said she has no doubt I would be great as a management trainee but my interest in another department are not what they are looking for.

In response, rather than asking my usual end-of-interview questions, I attempted to resell myself and expressed my desire to work within the specific position they needed. She became dismissive and said they don't make same day decisions (which contradicts some reviews on this site). I was left sitting there still wanting to know about company interview follow up procedures, but she was by the door and ushering me out.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not difficult if you are prepared. The interviewer wanted an extremely specific occurrence of when I handled a difficult customer or had an unpleasant experience at work. I literally recounted even the first name of the former customer and every single thing that happened during the difficult experience.   Answer Question

Vehicle Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Applied online and received a call within a week. 1 on 1 interview and offered a job within 2 weeks. It was really easy, almost anyone can get the job.

Pay not negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2014.

Applied Online then had a phone screening, followed by a two hour long interview with HR, then an hour long observation where you just sit there and watch, and finally a two hour long interview with an area manager. The interview process was very long, all together it took around a month. The HR and phone screen interview are very easy. The final interview with the area manager was very long. My interviewer was very rude and insulting so just be prepared for that.

Interview Questions
    • Phone Screen and HR was basic questions.
      Final interview was a lot of random questions. Anything from whats your favorite movie to role playing.
        Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2014.

Enterprise was very quick in contacting me for the position, the interviewer was very kind and easy to talk to. She explained the job description with great detail and proceeded to ask typical questions you would hear in an interview. There was nothing strange about the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Very easy interview, nothing difficult or abnormally unexpected during the interview   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2013.

3 stage interview process
    -initial phone interview (very short and asks basic questions to see if college educated/actually interested in job)
    - 1 on 1 interview with talent acquisition rep... about an hour long and asks many behavioral based questions about leadership roles and working in a team
    - final stage: observation at local enterprise followed by interview with area manager. same questions as previous interview

just be yourself and show that you have teamwork and leadership qualities

Interview Questions
    • what are the four most important things about customer service?   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2013.

One phone, two face-to-face

No negotiation...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2013.

I began with a phone interview which was followed up by an in person interview. I then had a branch visit where I shadowed a branch manager and interviewed with the region manager. I did not receive the position but got feedback that I needed to have more specific examples. They want people with great sales skills for this position.

Interview Questions
    • How do you convince someone to buy something who has repeatedly said no?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

It's a three step process. First is a phone screen just to tell you about the company pay and ask you three to five questions. The second is a interview in person with a Talent Acquisition member of the HR team, they ask questions that are mostly predetermined like most interviews. The final step is an observation of the branch this is a two hour long process one hour watching and then another hour of an interview with the branch manager and the area manager

Interview Questions
    • None really they are all straight forward nothing hard.   Answer Question
    None

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in December 2012.

Applied online and received an email which set up the phone interview.
    Interview was straightforward asking questions about your resume and questions like why do you want to work for enterprise, or what made you pick enterprise

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2012.

Very short sighted and structured interview that seemed scripted. Absolutely zero feedback. I have interviewed and not received only two jobs in my lifetime...both were with Enterprise.

Interview Questions
    • very basic...the guy read off of a piece of paper the entire time. Zero thought went into this on their end.   Answer Question