Enterprise Rent-A-Car Summer Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2014

2.4

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Summer Intern Interview

Phone interview and two face-to-face interviews

None

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Summer Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview would have consisted of 3 separate interviews. Position seems to focus largely around sales. Basic interview questions are asked. You watch an enterprise video before you go in to the actual interview, which I guess is supposed to be super motivational. The person who interviewed me was really friendly, and it was a comfortable interview.

Interview Questions
    • Basic interview questions in the first round of interviews   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I applied online and had a contact that had previously been an intern with Enterprise and got me an interview with them. The interview process was very laid back and easygoing, they basically just wanted to get to know if the internship and I were a good fit for each other. Basic questions were asked about experiences I had working in the customer service industry.

Interview Questions
    • If you were to enter the job market right now, what would you want to do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2013.

Short phone interview with a woman at their regional HQ in Kansas City. Then I interviewed with her about a week later. After that, she asked me what location would best work for me and I was contacted about a week later by the manager of that specific location. I was then interviewed by him and his boss.

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't expecting to be asked so many questions regarding sales, or how I would approach a sales position.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2013.

The process took about a month. I met with the representatives at a school function. I then was contacted to complete an application. After around a week, I received a call to complete an interview at a local branch. At the end of the interview, I was told I would have another interview with the Area Manager. Once I had that interview, I was contacted about a week later saying I was being offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • The questions weren't difficult. They were normal interview questions. We mainly discussed my experience with sales and past jobs.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate and I don't think it was negotiable.

Summer Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

The initial communication was through email. The lady made it seem as if each employee was going to be thoroughly looked over when making a decision on the hiring process. I had a short in person interview at a career fair then received a email in a week saying I didn't get the internship. 6 months later they are still trying to fill the spots.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Glasgow, Scotland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

I applied online. The process took 8 months - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2013.

Submitted an Online application in November 2012, I received no contact until March for phone interview followed by a branch visit a month after, I then was invited to an assessment in July. A very long dragged out process.

Interview Questions

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!