Enterprise Rent-A-Car

7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Interview Details – Phone interview and two face-to-face interviews

Interview Question – Asked me to sell him on the items on his desk   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Summer Intern

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – Interview would have consisted of 3 separate interviews. Position seems to focus largely around sales. Basic interview questions are asked. You watch an enterprise video before you go in to the actual interview, which I guess is supposed to be super motivational. The person who interviewed me was really friendly, and it was a comfortable interview.

Interview Question – Basic interview questions in the first round of interviews   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Summer Intern

I applied through other source and interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – I applied online and had a contact that had previously been an intern with Enterprise and got me an interview with them. The interview process was very laid back and easygoing, they basically just wanted to get to know if the internship and I were a good fit for each other. Basic questions were asked about experiences I had working in the customer service industry.

Interview Question – If you were to enter the job market right now, what would you want to do?   Answer Question

Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2013.

Interview Details – Short phone interview with a woman at their regional HQ in Kansas City. Then I interviewed with her about a week later. After that, she asked me what location would best work for me and I was contacted about a week later by the manager of that specific location. I was then interviewed by him and his boss.

Interview Question – I wasn't expecting to be asked so many questions regarding sales, or how I would approach a sales position.   Answer Question

Summer Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2013.

Interview Details – The process took about a month. I met with the representatives at a school function. I then was contacted to complete an application. After around a week, I received a call to complete an interview at a local branch. At the end of the interview, I was told I would have another interview with the Area Manager. Once I had that interview, I was contacted about a week later saying I was being offered the position.

Interview Question – The questions weren't difficult. They were normal interview questions. We mainly discussed my experience with sales and past jobs.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate and I don't think it was negotiable.

Summer Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – The initial communication was through email. The lady made it seem as if each employee was going to be thoroughly looked over when making a decision on the hiring process. I had a short in person interview at a career fair then received a email in a week saying I didn't get the internship. 6 months later they are still trying to fill the spots.

Interview Question – Where would you be willing to work this summer?   Answer Question

Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

I applied online and the process took 8 months - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted an Online application in November 2012, I received no contact until March for phone interview followed by a branch visit a month after, I then was invited to an assessment in July. A very long dragged out process.

Interview Question – Basic skills and experience questions   Answer Question

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!