Enterprise Rent-A-Car
3.0 of 5 2,466 reviews
www.go.enterprise.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Summer Management Trainee Internship Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Management Trainee Internship Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – Phone Interview with HR person, after that I moved on to the second interview with the same woman I spoke with during my phone interview. The second interview was face to face- dress business professional in a full suit. You then move on to the third interview, where you get a tour and see how things are ran on an everyday basis in Enterprise. You then have a face to face interview with two of the branch managers. If you pass this round, you meet the Vice President of the area.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Videos

Enterprise Rent-A-Car – Why Work for Us?

This is where it all starts. When you join us at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, you'll be part of an industry leader with a rich history. The Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand is owned by St. Louis based Enterprise Holdings, a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enterprise Rent-A-Car Summer Management Trainee Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Enterprise Rent-A-Car employees and interview candidates.