Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Updated Feb 9, 2015

2.6

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Very relaxed first interview. Immediately went on to the second interview (which I have next week), which is a visit to the office. Everyone I have met so far is incredibly friendly, and I am looking forward to the next interview. i have heard there are three interviews total until a decision is made.

Interview Questions
    • I did not have any difficult questions- all very generic.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2014.

I applied online and the whole process took a week.
    1. Applied online through their main website.
    2. Received a call from their talent acquisition the next 3 days
    3. Set an. appointment for a face to face.
    4. The face to face interview lasted for about 30 minute.

There was about 20 questions of which 10 were were about 'how did you go above and beyond' to help a customer, employer, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Give me a time when you go above and beyond?
      It is difficult because you can only go above an beyond your action for so many, and they expect you to be able to answer all.

Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2014.

- Applied through college website and got an interview with a local recruiter. Went in for first interview and was asked basic situations with my job experience. The recruiter liked me and my questions so I got to a second interview with a manager at the local Enterprise Rent-A-Car by the unversity. He was very blunt didn't show much emotion and overall I had a bad interview experience with him because I couldn't express what I did in my jobs.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time when you had to deal with a bad customer?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2013.

Applied online. Set a time for a phone interview. Offered a position

Management & Sales Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in November 2012.

There was a 4 step interview process. They had mostly behavioral questions ie. "What would you do in this situation". Many of their questions were repeated in future interviews. Nothing to difficult, make sure to express interest in sales during the phone screening.

Interview Questions
    there was no price negotiation