Enterprise Rent-A-Car Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Washington, DC).

Interview

I applied as an employee referral, two days after my application was submitted I received a phone call from the Regional Manager asking for an interview to be set up. My first interview was with an Area Manager and the Branch Manager for the office I would be working in. Following that, I had to interview with the District Manager, and a final interview with HR. All of this took less than a week.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions with a focus on sales ability, providing customer service, and probing into how dedicated you will be to the growth of the company.   Answer Question

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Rockville, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty straightforward and intense. I was asked questions ranging from telling my background experience, what were my strengths and weaknesses. What was the most stressful situation that I had faced in my work experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Enterprise?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Springfield, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Received an email requesting an in-house interview. Met with interviewer at regional headquarters. A few days later, I received information on attending a follow-up interview at an area office. There, I had a 1 on 1 and 2 on 1 interview, mostly focusing on how my previous work had prepared me for the job, especially in regards to customer service skills. The interview wasn't any longer than 20 minutes. Again, a few days later, I received a phone offer, which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• 1.) When you had dealt with difficult customers in the past, how did you handle the situation? 2.) Have you ever been responsible for a group or a project? 3.) How have you been able to help customers with specific wants/needs (i.e. budget, quality, etc?)   Answer Question

Part-time Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Springfield, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

One interview with the assistant branch manager. Discussed time management and customer service experience. Was also asked about my familiarity with the area and how comfortable I was driving different fleet of vehicle daily.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

I went through 3 Interviews, and all individuals were professional, polite, and sold me on working there. I was oversold on potential pay. The process was good, but I should have listened when they made sure I was OK with cleaning cars in my suit, while being expected to sell coverages. This wasn't the exception, this was every day life at ERAC. Too bad they didn't get more staff / lot attendants so the rest of us could rock out their expectations (and probably have less turnover). They also move staff around branches so much that clients get frustrated.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No ability to negotiate initial pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Silver Spring, MD).

Interview

apply online, you get a phone interview. Interview with a recruiter, an area manager and then shadow a branch. The area manager will then ask the branch manager about your shadow experience and deliberate. They call you back in a couple of days

Negotiation

simple phone call

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Arlington, VA).

Interview

I had a short phone interview to begin with and they asked questions regarding why I was interested and a few questions about my resume. They looked for a positive attitude and willingness to work hard. The second interview took place at the area head office. I interviewed with a talent manager. This took about an hour. Questioning my work experience and how I dealt with workplace situations.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation that you encountered in which, looking back, you wish you had handled differently?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation on salary

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Rockville, MD) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received a request for the initial interview within 24 hours. Very relaxed interview setting, not overly intimidating. Typical questions about times where you went above and beyond in terms of customer service, leadership history, ability to persuade (with examples for each).

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you successfully persuaded someone by changing their mind.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Washington, DC) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online. They contacted me immediately to schedule an interview. I had a on interview wit the recruiter. and went to a branch to interview with an area manger. I was able to speak to someone who was in the position i was interviewing with and she did not speak highly about the job. She explained that she was leaving next week and refused to talk about the position due to her negative experience.

Interview Questions

• When was there a situation that you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Washington, DC) in March 2014.

Interview

I submitted my application online and received a phone call the next morning regarding a quick phone interview. A 1st interview was schedule for one week later. I met with a recruiter at a main corporate office in MD. The interview lasted about 40 minutes and I was asked to come back for a second interview a week later. The second interview lasted a little over an hour and I met with two Area Managers. Everyone was very nice and personable; very friendly.