Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Work From Home Customer Service Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Work From Home Customer Service Interview

Work From Home Customer Service

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – Applied online and the next day received an email asking me to take a test that included personality questions, math problems, grammar questions and then a simulated call center situation. Overall it took about an hour. Next day received an email saying they wanted to schedule a phone interview two weeks out. The recruiter called me as promised and immediately went into detail about the position and then went onto regular interview questions that were basic and easy. If you only have three prior work positions on your resume, be prepared to harken back to your teen years that may have retail experience.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I wasn't offered the ability to select my work schedule and was told I would work the 3pm to 12am shift. In most other companies, you get a little more $ for working later hours. Also, no room for advancement.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!