Enterprise Rent-A-Car Work From Home Customer Service Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Work From Home Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Applied online and the next day received an email asking me to take a test that included personality questions, math problems, grammar questions and then a simulated call center situation. Overall it took about an hour. Next day received an email saying they wanted to schedule a phone interview two weeks out. The recruiter called me as promised and immediately went into detail about the position and then went onto regular interview questions that were basic and easy. If you only have three prior work positions on your resume, be prepared to harken back to your teen years that may have retail experience.

Interview Questions

I wasn't offered the ability to select my work schedule and was told I would work the 3pm to 12am shift. In most other companies, you get a little more $ for working later hours. Also, no room for advancement.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!