Enterprise Rent-A-Car Work From Home Reservation Agent Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2015

3.3

Reservation Agent (Work From Home) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Tulsa, OK) in May 2015.

Interview

Good process, fairly basic CSR questions....Define Customer Service? How would you handle an irate customer? Etc....I had a total of 2 interviews, both over the phone because I applied for a AT HOME Position.

Interview Questions

• Describe scenarios with irate customers, and how you handled them? Can you multi-task? How do you handle negative co-workers? How well do you handle change, explain a time that you had to adjust to a major change at work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fairly easy, The compensation was set, so there was no negotiation for that.

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Work From Home Reservation Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online week later received email stating I would be moving to the next step and to complete an assessment. Day later email received that recruiter would call to set up interview. Next day she called and set up interview for next day. Interview went well and received email next day that I would be moving to next step and I would receive call to advance to next step. Same recruiter call next day to set up interview with another lady for the following Monday. I had the interview today and is waiting for next step.

Interview Questions

Work From Home Reservation Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2011.

Interview

I applied online for a work at home reservation agent position. I received a response via email from a representative from Enterprise. I contacted her by phone (left a voice message) to let her know the phone number where I could be reached. She contacted me a couple of days later to ask a few questions such as how did I hear about the position and she also asked me to tell her a little about myself. She then went over the requirements for the position and asked if I had any questions. At the conclusion of this phone call she told me that she would email me a list of the technical requirements for the computer that will be needed to perform the job . She scheduled a time to contact me the next day to ask some more in-depth interview questions. At the conclusion of the second interview I was scheduled for a third interview with a different person who typed my responses to a list of questions I presume are standard for the company. I couldn't imagine what other questions were left to be asked since it seems as though I was asked every question possible during the second interview. I am currently waiting to find out if I was selected to fIll the position.