Enterprise Rent-A-Car
3.0 of 5 2,464 reviews
www.go.enterprise.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Work From Home Reservation Agent Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jan 27, 2014

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Work From Home Reservation Agent Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online week later received email stating I would be moving to the next step and to complete an assessment. Day later email received that recruiter would call to set up interview. Next day she called and set up interview for next day. Interview went well and received email next day that I would be moving to next step and I would receive call to advance to next step. Same recruiter call next day to set up interview with another lady for the following Monday. I had the interview today and is waiting for next step.

Interview Question – How do you fact find?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Work From Home Reservation Agent Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online for a work at home reservation agent position. I received a response via email from a representative from Enterprise. I contacted her by phone (left a voice message) to let her know the phone number where I could be reached. She contacted me a couple of days later to ask a few questions such as how did I hear about the position and she also asked me to tell her a little about myself. She then went over the requirements for the position and asked if I had any questions. At the conclusion of this phone call she told me that she would email me a list of the technical requirements for the computer that will be needed to perform the job . She scheduled a time to contact me the next day to ask some more in-depth interview questions. At the conclusion of the second interview I was scheduled for a third interview with a different person who typed my responses to a list of questions I presume are standard for the company. I couldn't imagine what other questions were left to be asked since it seems as though I was asked every question possible during the second interview.

I am currently waiting to find out if I was selected to fIll the position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Videos

Enterprise Rent-A-Car – Why Work for Us?

This is where it all starts. When you join us at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, you'll be part of an industry leader with a rich history. The Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand is owned by St. Louis based Enterprise Holdings, a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enterprise Rent-A-Car Work From Home Reservation Agent interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Enterprise Rent-A-Car employees and interview candidates.