Enterprise Solutions, Inc

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Enterprise Solutions, Inc in May 2012.

Interview Details – After speaking with the recruiter on the phone I was asked to come to the Los Angeles office for an interview. The interview was long, the questions were definitely a bit difficult but in the end I was asked to come back for a second interview. I was actually quite surprised that I was asked for a second interview sine I definitely had some awkward pauses after the interviewer asked me a couple tough super specific questions.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to deal with a problem that you had with a customer that you actually caused.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I declined taking the second interview because the company felt a little competitive in a negative way. There didnt seem like there was a big company culture and camaraderie between employees. Also the pay was incredibly low. It wasn't at all attractive that they payed their entry level employees with an hourly salary of about $12. I realized there was opportunity for promotion, but the pay still didn't seem high enough. I was under the impression that you would have to be working at the company for about 6 years to be making even close to 80k+

Worked for Enterprise Solutions, Inc? Contribute to the Community!