Enterprises Corp. Interview Questions

2.9

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lombard, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Enterprises Corp. in August 2014.

They contacted me for an interview right away and wanted me to come in right away. The first interview was only a preliminary interview "to put a face to the resume." The assistant manager asked me a few questions about what I was looking for, leadership related questions, and just wanted me to tell him a little about myself. It was about 15 minutes long and he asked me back for a second interview on the spot. The second interview consisted of seeing what the job entailed by going out with another marketing associate. The associate asked questions to get to know me. Once that was over she reported her opinion/recommendation to the hiring manager. I saw him once we were back and he offered me a position right away. So it seems that impressing the associate was important.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected questions, all questions centered around the type of business (marketing) and leadership, ambition, etc.   Answer Question

The position requires you to work 6 days a week, M-F 1130-830, Sat 9-6, so roughly 54 hours, bottom line pay of $330 per week unless you make enough commission to go above that. I did not think working for possibly less than minimum wage if i didn't make enough in commissions was right for me. The people were all great and I was almost convinced if the bottom line pay was better.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Enterprises Corp. in March 2014.

The interview process was 3 interviews with recruiter area manager and vice president it was a great process to learn about the company and the people working for the company no to intense. process took about 3 weeks it could have been shorter based on my availability.

Reservation Specialist Interview

Great experience.. great interview, excellent questions, nice interviewer. It was over the phone, of course, and it was part of a two step process. First I talked to the hiring person and then to a manager for the next step of the process.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Enterprises Corp. in January 2013.

They contacted me from Heroes 2 Hire and then asked me to fill out an online profile. Profile was easy and self explanatory. After completing profile, they will contact you for a phone interview, followed by an inperson interview. Then i'm not sure what else is entailed in the process.

Public Relations Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Enterprises Corp. in June 2014.

They do a 3 interview process; 1st one consists of a 10 minute meet and greet, 2nd is shadowing a representative for an hour, and then if they like you, you get a 3rd interview on the spot and they will or will not offer you the job after.

Interview Questions
    • They get very personal and ask you who you live with, if you have siblings, what are the siblings ages, what country other then the US would you move to for the rest of your life, why, etc. I was asked who I lived with twice and it seems that it is to see if you can afford to have the horrible pay they initially give you. For example, I live at home with my parents so technically I could afford horrible pay without being homeless.   View Answer

The position I applied for was called "Public Relations Assistant" and what they had me interview for was "Marketing Coordinator." The woman I shadowed did not know what I was referring to when I asked her about the position I applied for. They have everyone they hire start at the same position. No matter your level in the company you always work the same hours; Mon-Fri 10:30am-8pm and Sat 9:30am-6pm. The entry level pay structure is horrible; $5.89/hourly unless you make more in commission. If you make more in commission, then you get the commission amount only. If you make more with the $5.89/hourly then you end up receiving souly the salary. They do not explain it that way though. They make it confusing so you don't realize you are getting paid less than minimum wage. You are also working a 50 hour work week no matter what position you hold within the company. You do not get any benefits, vacation time, or paid days off unless you get promoted two positions up to Assistant Manager level. Also when I declined the offer the woman who recommended me for the position and that I shadowed all day became angry and demanded to know why. I stated that I had a better offer. She wanted to know what the exact offer was, what company it was from, etc. She stated it was because she went out of her way to recommend me and had to explain to the manager the exact reason I declined the offer. I found that very unprofessional and my father who spent a long and successful career in sales and marketing was disgusted when I told him that she demanded a more detailed explanation.

Work At Home Agent Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Enterprises Corp..

a recruiter scheduled me fo a phone interview-- but I declined it afterwards because.didnt want to work from home with no flexibilty in my schedule. I had a chance to think it over when the interviewer did not call e at the scheduled time.

Interview Questions

did not want to have no flexibility in schedule

Service Agent/Detailer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online - interviewed at Enterprises Corp. in March 2013.

Just to know about your company image and reputation.

Interview Questions
    • Always think of a difficult situation that you handled professionally.   Answer Question
    It was $8/hr. and after 90 days a .25 cent raise.

Manager Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprises Corp. in September 2013.

3 interview process- 1st is human resource phone screen then interview with recruiter. Second interview is with District Manager and store observation. Third interview with Regional Vice President-want to know what companies and jobs you have applied for besides Enterprise. Business attire for all 3 interviews. Business attire to work at the site also.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle angry customers? Star method answer.   Answer Question
    • Regional Vice President will ask you how the previous jobs you have applied for. they want to make sure you will stay if you get hired and not be there short time. Odd to share the places and jobs you have applied for.   Answer Question

PR/Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Towson, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Towson, MD

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Enterprises Corp. in November 2013.

First they call you and set up a meeting, I went in the day after they called me. The interview is a three step process. First is a simple meet and greet, you get a call that night to see if you will be asked back for a second interview. The Second interview contains salary info and more detail about the company. The third interview is the beginning of the introduction to the company process, and is the longest, most competitive part. After this, you find out whether or not you are hired.

Interview Questions
    • First question: are you familiar with home improvement?   View Answer

distance

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Roslyn, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roslyn, NY

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Enterprises Corp..

applied online after hearing about it at a career fair. sent in resume then contacted by a local recruiter. had one phone interview with the recruiter then an in person interview with the area manager who oversaw several offices. offered the job within a week or two after that.

needed a list of personal and professional references

The job is really fun if you get a good group of co-workers at your branch. Managers are usually overworked and have extremely long days and weeks.

Great place to intern for the summer, offers a lot of good work experience you can take with you to other jobs.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time where you sold something to someone   Answer Question
    $10 an hour in the NYC and Long Island, $9 upstate NY.

Worked for Enterprises Corp.? Contribute to the Community!