Enterprises Corp. Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2015

2.1

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprises Corp..

Interview

Dont even waste your time. Its a Door to Door sales position. They try to sell you the job instead of you being selling yourself. Dont even bother to go incase you want to be a door to doors salesman.

Because the company suks

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprises Corp. (Lombard, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview was quick. Was not asked very detailed questions. Interview was more about them than it was about me. I've been to interviews where they will discuss the company but this was different, it was more like they were selling the company to me. I was expecting an actual interview.

Associate? Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprises Corp..

Interview

The Hiring Manager was not very personable in the interview and didn't really "sell" the company to me. He was very vague about the job description and expectations and kept deflecting the conversation back to me when I asked for description about the job requirements and or specifics. Upon my arrival, I noticed at least 5 other potential candidates revolving through his office for interviews which made me question if there was a high turn over rate with the company. I was under the impression that I was interviewing for a higher position, however, it was just a Promotions Assistant job. I was unimpressed by the lack of the Hiring Manager not having a clue about any of my skills or general expertise (since I conducted a phone interview the day before with another hiring associate). No general interest in me taken i felt, so long story short, I will not be returning for a second interview by choice.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions asked. The interview lasted 10 minutes because the hiring manager was rushing to meet the next candidate in the waiting area.   Answer Question

I was offered a second interview but declined

Enterprises Corp. Response

Feb 5, 2015Owner

Thank you for your feedback about your experience with Enterprises Corp. We strive to always act in the best interest of both our clients and our team members. We are sorry to hear that your ... More

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprises Corp. (Lombard, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied to multiple companies based on my experience and this company contacted me less than 24 hours later. Asked me basic questions , but would not answer any questions I had for them. I could not find out the salary , hours, or benefits until I went into the interview which I thought was strange. Any real company would at least be able to give you some information. I was asked multiple times if I liked interacting with people and customers which I am fine with but then she told me I would be working on the corporate side of the company leading a group of associates not actually out talking to people. Which confused me again. They dodged my questions which made me look into the company and I found out they are door to door. Which of course makes sense, shady company, no pay, and my position probably doesn't even exist. It's unfortunate because I am looking for a job with a reputable company where I can execute my skills and education. Not be lowered to some entry level door to door commission position. I hope this company goes out of business for the sake of other people and their time .

Interview Questions

• Where do you live
      Do you have reliable transportation
      Do you like to interact with customers

1 Answer

Client Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Enterprises Corp. (Lombard, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

All interviewers were great! Really got a strong sense that they enjoy and appreciate working at Enterprises. They all felt like they were apart of something bigger and contributing to society.

Interview Questions

• When have you encountered a difficult customer?
      How did you handle that situation?
      When was a time that you received constructive criticism?
      How did it help you?

I was asked the interview what I was expecting in terms of salary/pay rate. When they offered the position, it was better than expected. I read some reviews before I came in and saw that a lot of people complained about the recruiter not going over the salary over the phone. I thought to myself, when would anyone think it is professional to ask that over the phone!?!?!?!?

Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enterprises Corp. (Lombard, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacting by phone for a brief phone interview. I scheduled an interview for the following afternoon. However, I was taking public transportation so I had to reschedule because I didn't know it would take 3 hours from Chicago! I called HR to reschedule but she told me she would have to get it approved and I would be called back at the end of the day. I never got a call back.

PR Communications Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Enterprises Corp..

Interview

Immediately upon arriving there was loud noise everywhere. Several TV's were on and it was hard to focus on filling out my application. There was a pool table and the walls were different colors (purple, lime green). Overall it seemed a little unprofessional. Mainly because of the level of volume on the tv. Workers came out to a meeting near the front where several of them seemed very young and mainly all men. The person that interviewed me was unprofessional and asked about my family profession and other questions that were not professional. He also talked about pay and taxes which completely came out of right field and just off topic which is also none of his business.

Interview Questions

• Mainly inquired about my resume   1 Answer

The company is shady

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprises Corp. (Lombard, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

They told me it was an office job , COMPLETELY COMMISION. door to door harassment sales . Office barely looked furnished and I should've known when I walked through the door it was a sales job. STAY AWAY.

Interview Questions

No money to be made in door to door

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprises Corp. (Lombard, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

I received a phone call immediately after submitting my application online. The recruiter who called me seemed very friendly and personable over the phone. Scheduled a face to face interview that same week. However, once I had my actual face to face interview my opinion of the company changed drastically. Upon arrival to the office, I immediately got a sense that it was not very professional. When the hiring manager spoke about the position it was completely different from what had been posted as the job description online. The actual position was door to door sales and based solely on commission. The work schedule was bizarre, 11:30-8:30 Monday-Friday along with working on Saturdays. I honestly did not like the vibe I got from the company so when they called me the following day for another interview, I told them I appreciated the opportunity but was not the direction I wanted to go in. The recruiter did not handle it very well and gave me attitude. Her reaction only confirmed my previous suspicion that they were not very professional.

PR Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprises Corp..

Interview

I had an interview with this company not too long ago. I applied for the PR Assistant position but was offered a different position...Nice office but I was offered a better position at another company. I didn't appreciate the interviewer asking me who I lived with though...

Interview Questions

Received much better offer elsewhere.