Entertainment Cruises

Updated Aug 26, 2014
Updated Aug 26, 2014

2.1

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Entertainment Cruises.

Submitted a resume online and heard back from them a few days later. Very professional and authentic during the phone interview. Explained what the job was and how the company functioned, asked the basic interview questions i.e. tell me about yourself, what did you do at job a, b, c? etc.

Interview Questions
    • What's the most difficult customer service experience you've had and how did you solve it? Good or bad? What's the best experience and why   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Entertainment Cruises.

Came in and asked basic questions. Such as previous employment and what your strengths and weaknesses are.

Sales Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Entertainment Cruises in April 2013.

I met a couple people who worked at the company at my college career fair and picked up a brochure. I'm interested in getting into sales so that aspect of this process was perfect and I applied the next day. A few days later they emailed me a 10 page questionnaire filled with multiple choice questions that seemed like a personality and skills assessment.

The day after I sent that in they emailed me back and scheduled a phone interview.

The phone interview was very typical and asked me about my background, interest in sales and specifically with Entertainment Cruises, they also asked me about what I know about their ships and the service they provide, they then went on to ask me to role-play selling a dinner cruise to a couple interested in celebrating their anniversary.

Interview Questions
    • Pretend that I am calling you with an inquiry about a dinner cruise to celebrate my 25th wedding anniversary.   Answer Question

Ticket Booth - Ticket Office Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Entertainment Cruises in February 2013.

Applied online. One day later Director of Sales called to schedule an interview. Interview asked questions about how you would handle certain situations and why you are the best candidate.

There was no negotiation really. $8 training $9 regularly

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Entertainment Cruises in April 2011.

You get a phone interview and an in-person interview with the sales manager. On the phone interview they ask about your previous job experiences, your sales experience, what you're looking for with Entertainment Cruises, and your current schedule. They do a phone interview to hear how you sound because you'll be on phones for hours a day. The in-person interview is to just make sure you aren't a crazy person. The manager will just want to see if you can be on time (show up early) and if you dress properly, really. If you get called for a 2nd interview you pretty much have the job unless you do something ridiculous, are late, or show up naked.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions. They might just ask you if you've ever stolen before or if you've ever been late or got fired. Just answer honestly but make sure your explanation doesn't put you in a negative light.   View Answer
    There's no room to negotiate. It's not that kind of job.

Human Resources/Payroll Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Entertainment Cruises in April 2011.

I had a phone interview-just like any other interview. They called me in for an in person interview. It went really well but I didn't end up getting it because I am already graduated and they want someone still in school-so I don't really know why they called.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you turned something in that you knew wasn't good enough   Answer Question

Customer Service Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Entertainment Cruises in December 2010.

They only hire inside reps to be team leaders. They know who they are going to hire, but they do interviews to make it seem ethical.

Interview Questions
    They made me sign a contact letting me know I would be working 2 positions. I worked as a Rep and a Team Leader. When I was clocked in as a Rep I made Rep pay; clocked in as Team Leader I make Team Leader pay.