Entertainment Fusion Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Entertainment Fusion Group in May 2011.

Interview Details – Communicating with the company was very easy. The employee in charge of recruiting was prompt when responding to emails, which was much appreciated. The interview process was very straightforward and easy. She simply asked why I was interested in the position, and what background I had that would prepare me for the public relations position. She also asked questions about specific clubs and activities that I had written about on my resume. Finally, they asked about when I would be able to work and were very flexible with my start and end dates.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in Public Relations? What do you think you will gain from an internship here, and what do you think you can contribute to our team?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Entertainment Fusion Group in May 2012.

Interview Details – I got an immediate response when I sent my resume and cover letter, following a scheduled appointment. The girl who took my e-mails was very understanding and was okay with rescheduling, which I appreciated. Upon arrival, it was a very, very small place, not the most spacious place. One thing that turned me off was that they asked for my resume when I had already sent my resume over - they were unorganized. The interview was very, very awkward. I tried maintaining my cool but these people don't really have too much fun. They were very brief and i had to be the one asking them when the internship consisted of - to be honest, it was just not comfortable although I tried to break out of my shell a bit. I lost a lot of interest during the interview, even though it would be very helpful in my field. The vibe I got from this place was that it was going to be catty and bickering and demanding.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Entertainment Fusion Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Entertainment Fusion Group Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Entertainment Fusion Group employees and interview candidates.