Entertainment Fusion Group Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Entertainment Fusion Group in May 2011.

Communicating with the company was very easy. The employee in charge of recruiting was prompt when responding to emails, which was much appreciated. The interview process was very straightforward and easy. She simply asked why I was interested in the position, and what background I had that would prepare me for the public relations position. She also asked questions about specific clubs and activities that I had written about on my resume. Finally, they asked about when I would be able to work and were very flexible with my start and end dates.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in Public Relations? What do you think you will gain from an internship here, and what do you think you can contribute to our team?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Entertainment Fusion Group

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Entertainment Fusion Group in May 2012.

I got an immediate response when I sent my resume and cover letter, following a scheduled appointment. The girl who took my e-mails was very understanding and was okay with rescheduling, which I appreciated. Upon arrival, it was a very, very small place, not the most spacious place. One thing that turned me off was that they asked for my resume when I had already sent my resume over - they were unorganized. The interview was very, very awkward. I tried maintaining my cool but these people don't really have too much fun. They were very brief and i had to be the one asking them when the internship consisted of - to be honest, it was just not comfortable although I tried to break out of my shell a bit. I lost a lot of interest during the interview, even though it would be very helpful in my field. The vibe I got from this place was that it was going to be catty and bickering and demanding.

Interview Questions

Worked for Entertainment Fusion Group? Contribute to the Community!