Entertainment One Interview Questions

2.6

Outbound Order Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Entertainment One (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

First interview with 3 people: HR rep, Supervisor, and Manager
    Second interview with HR rep and supervisor.
    The interviews we not difficult but they ask about 20 questions in each interview (no exaggeration). Be prepared for a lot of questions. The second interview seemed pretty redundant as many of the questions sound like the same ones from the first interview, so try to remember your answers.

Negotiation

There was none.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Entertainment One (London, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

Typical standard questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. I was asked many questions of my ability to work with difficult people, long hours etc., and would I mind being available basically 24/7

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation allowed

Marketing Intern Interview

Interview

Pretty relaxed and straight forward

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to deal with conflict and how you handled it   Answer Question

Royalties Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Entertainment One (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2010.

Interview

Initial job posting was located on the Workopolis Website. Communication was to be directed to Human Resources. After review of my resume, HR contacted for a phone interview, then a 1:1 interview was held at a later date with HR, as well as the hiring manager separately. After the individual interviews an offer was made and presented in an email package for review and negotiation. Correspondence was fast and the start date was adequate to allow a transition out of another role.

Interview Questions

• None. Most questions were textbook job interview questions and the role itself was not overly spcific in requirements or technical skills.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Entertainment One (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2010.

Interview

I applied for a position assisting the CEO of the company. HR called me in for an interview. HR was quite young (a recent graduate), and I felt did not know the responsibilities of the position or nature of the business. I followed up, then received a call several days later to interview with a different executive.

Interview Questions

• HR interview questions were very standard. 1-to-1 interview with executive was much more directly related to the role and responsibilities.   Answer Question

Sales Support Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Entertainment One (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in July 2009.

Interview

Pretty simple, a friend referred me after I handed in a resume to work in the Customer Service department. Had an interview and it was literally just a meet and greet, I honestly don't think I was asked one question, just small talk. However all 3 of my references were checked, seems like that's the only thing that particular supervisor is worried about.

Interview Questions

• Really just small talk... was hired in 2006 so mentioned the World Cup and she asked me about my favourite player.   Answer Question

Negotiation

CSR started at $29,000