Entertainment Partners Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2015

2.8

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Entertainment Partners (Burbank, CA).

Interview

I saw the posting on Glassdoor and applied directly to the URL provided. The next day, the Manager of Talent Acquisition called me and we had a thorough phone screen. She also told me more about the position. She then asked me if I would like to come in for an interview to meet with her and the VP of HR. We scheduled the interview for the following week. I was sent an email with directions to the office, the employment application and background check form and was asked to bring this with me to the interview. I thought this was great because this saved me time. When I arrived for the interview, the Receptionist was friendly and I did not wait for the Manager to come out and greet me. She was positive and enthusiastic and put me to ease right away. It was actually a great interview as interviews go. She told me about the company and the culture and more specifically about many exciting things going on in the company, especially the HR Department. When we finished, I met with the VP of HR and we also had a great interview. When I left, I knew I wanted to work here. Overall, I had a very positive experience. The turn around time was amazing because a few days later the manager contacted me and offered me the position!

Interview Questions

• The questions were specific to the position I was applying for and none were unusual or out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Entertainment Partners (Burbank, CA).

Interview

Recruiter Called me, I spoke to the hiring manager, the team then the CEO. I feel like the team and hiring manager discussions went well and they were excited. The place obviously has some problems though. Part of the team felt like anyone they interviewed was probably going to replace them and were sort of hostile. I had actually been warned about the CEO from the hiring manager and got the vibe like she was a gigantic pain to all of her employees. He said she views herself as the real product manager to their main product of actor's compensation systems.

Interview Questions

• Don't you find being a working mother hard?   4 Answers

Entertainment Partners Response

Apr 14, 2015 – HR

Entertainment Partners takes all feedback seriously. I welcome the opportunity to continue this conversation so please contact me directly at 818-955-6268. The interview details do have some ... More

Payrolln Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Entertainment Partners (Burbank, CA).

Interview

General questions about my background and knowledge of payroll tax

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing. It was so good that I couldn't say anything

Logger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Entertainment Partners (North Hollywood, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

A close friend referred me once the position was available. My skillset fit the requirements so I came in, interviewed with the coordinator for the department. I also met with the person whose job I would be taking over (she was getting promoted). I was told they have a few others to consider but I was in the running. I got an offer about 4 days later.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions asked. I know what I'm doing in this arena so it was more about whether I'd be a good fit with everyone already working there.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation process.

Manager, Sales & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Entertainment Partners (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 7 days. First I had a phone interview consisting of general questions covering brief work experience and discussing resume. Follow-up interview consisted of meeting with Department Manager and Department Supervisor. Interview process was very friendly and professional, covering the job description, work environment, compensation and company history.

Interview Questions

• General stuff about my work experience and interest in working there.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Entertainment Partners (Burbank, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Interview process was very friendly and professional. The hiring manager conducted a phone screen initially and then I was interviewed in person. There wasn't a lot of "how would you do this or that" questions mostly describing what I did for a prior employer.

Interview Questions

• None too difficult I was asked what my weaknesses were. Problem was they didn't go into how the on-call or support hours were expected to be late evenings and could occur often as a regular kind of thing leaving you with no life.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation. It was a lower competitive offer with no wiggle room.

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Entertainment Partners (Burbank, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Got an email/call from HR. Scheduled a phone interview with the QA Manager. Afterwards, came in for an interview with him and a couple of other people. 2nd interview, had a group interview with at least 5 people(managers/QA Engineers), and a couple of single interviews with a VP of Engineering, and a Director of Engineering. A few days later, got a job offer call from HR. My perception during the interview was that the people who interviewed me seemed relaxed and easy-going; especially the ones in the group interview. They seem to get along with each other. The offices/cubicles looked professional(not outdated), and some people decorated their cubicles with cute things(tells me that it's ok to express your personality -- my last job when I decorated my office for Xmas, I was told that it looked like a college dorm, and to take down the decorations, except for a tiny Xmas tree on the filing cabinet.). I got the impression that this company has a fun work environment. As I passed by the cubicles, I didn't see people looking stressed and in a hurry to go somewhere. Ask questions like: what are the day-to-day activities of this job position? What's a productive day for this job position look like? What would you say is the greatest needs in your dept.? (Listen carefully to the answer, and then answer back with how your talents/skills set/ experience can meet these needs. I guarantee you, not many people ask this question in any interviews.)

Interview Questions

• How would you handle writing test cases for software requirements?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing really. I asked if the salary could be higher, but I was told that it was the best they could offer at the time. If you have another job offer in hand, then you can try to negotiate with them.

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Entertainment Partners (Burbank, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

Phone interview consisting of general questions covering brief work experience, personality and interests. First formal interview conducted by HR consisted or discussing resume, taking basic skills (10-key, typing and math) and accounting related test. Final/follow-up interview consisted of meeting with Department Manager and Department Supervisor. Interview was very casual and straight forward covering the job description, work environment, compensation and company history.

Interview Questions

• If you could be a traffic sign which would you be and why?   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Entertainment Partners in February 2012.

Interview

1. Phone interview 2. 1:1 interview 3. Group interview (5 - 6 people)

Interview Questions

• They asked me different questions. Every question was difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing special