Entropic Communications Interview Questions

2.5

Senior Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Entropic Communications (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Interviewers were all friendly and kept to the schedule. They seemed really sad and desperate, like they would hire basically anyone with a pulse. Fast response to submitting my resume on the website. Fancy new building with lots of empty desks. The employees I met seemed fiercely loyal, definitely on board with the company's new direction.

Interview Questions

• Why would you leave Qualcomm to work here?   1 Answer

I think the company is dying

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Entropic Communications (Austin, TX).

Interview

At the time I was hired I got in through a friend and my interview process was non there. We had a great boss that listened to the word of the employee and took a chance on me.

Interview Questions

• I luckily did not have any difficult questions at the of getting hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy.

Engineer Interview

Interview

Management called directly and invited on site interview with multiple people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes. They are agree able and if they want you they will work with your counter offer.

VLSI Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Entropic Communications (San Diego, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

5 rounds onsite after a phone interview

Interview Questions

• Digital: Gate size,transistor structure Analog: PPL One Brain twister at the end   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Entropic Communications in January 2014.

Interview

I got a call from HR and scheduled a phone interview. First they introduced what they were doing and what they expected me to do. Then they just went through my resume and asked something related to the intern. They are very nice guys. One week later I got feedback though email.

Test Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Entropic Communications (San Diego, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

The position I was interviewed was system testing intern. I was asked several question about RF communication system. Basic ideas and caculation.

Senior Packaging Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Entropic Communications in April 2010.

Interview

HR called- phone interview-onsite