Entropic Communications

Very Easy Interview

Software QA Engineer Interview

Software QA Engineer
Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Entropic Communications.

Interview Details – At the time I was hired I got in through a friend and my interview process was non there. We had a great boss that listened to the word of the employee and took a chance on me.

Interview Question – I luckily did not have any difficult questions at the of getting hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very easy.

VLSI Intern Interview

VLSI Intern
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Entropic Communications in January 2014.

Interview Details – 5 rounds onsite after a phone interview

Interview Question – Digital: Gate size,transistor structure
Analog: PPL
One Brain twister at the end
  Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer

Interviewed at Entropic Communications

Interview Details – Management called directly and invited on site interview with multiple people.

Interview Question – Can you work long hours?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes. They are agree able and if they want you they will work with your counter offer.

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Entropic Communications in January 2014.

Interview Details – I got a call from HR and scheduled a phone interview. First they introduced what they were doing and what they expected me to do. Then they just went through my resume and asked something related to the intern. They are very nice guys. One week later I got feedback though email.

Interview Question – just went through your resume   Answer Question

Test Engineer Intern Interview

Test Engineer Intern
San Diego, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Entropic Communications in March 2010.

Interview Details – The position I was interviewed was system testing intern.
I was asked several question about RF communication system. Basic ideas and caculation.

Interview Question – The frequency caculation related to mixer   Answer Question

Senior Packaging Engineer Interview

Senior Packaging Engineer

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Entropic Communications in April 2010.

Interview Details – HR called- phone interview-onsite

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Entropic Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Entropic Communications interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Entropic Communications employees and interview candidates.