Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Environmental Protection Agency (New York, NY) in January 2008.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, then invited to office to meet with three managers. Interview was easy - mainly talked about my resume and why I wanted to work for the agency.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Other Interview Reviews for Environmental Protection Agency

Contract Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Environmental Protection Agency in November 2011.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was all very positive. The hiring and interview process at the Environmental Protection Agency was similar to other agencies, in that I interviewed in front of a panel of professionals from the organization within the Environmental Protection Agency which I would be working for. Each of the individuals took turns, with each one asking a question or two. They were very polite, informative, and stayed engaged throughout the interview.

Interview Questions