Environmental Stoneworks

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Human Resources Team Interview

Corporate Human Resources Team

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Environmental Stoneworks.

Interview Details – The interview process through hiring is pretty seamless on the candidate side. Communication with ESW directly is easy if/when i have questions regarding an offer or the position

Interview Question – Interview is very casual and is treated more like a conversation which is refreshing.   Answer Question

IT - PROGRAMMER Interview

IT - PROGRAMMER
Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Environmental Stoneworks.

Interview Details – I Had an initial phone screen with company and it went well. I explained to hiring manager what my lowest salary I would take and we agreed to meet for a face to face.

I went to face to face interview. Met with hiring manager and another person from IT. I enjoyed my conversations with them. I met with the CFO and enjoyed my conversation with him. Again I re-iterated my lowest salary. I spent 3+ hours there. I thought it was a good interview.

Until...

They called me with the offer and it was no where near my lowest salary. I explained to them that a potential bonus is not what I'm looking for. I turned it down.

So the moral of the story... If you expect them to negotiate with you to a higher salary, they won't. Don't waste your time trying.

Interview Question – Code question on finding prime numbers   View Answer

Reason for Declining – They are all about giving salaries and considering that compensation. That isn't what I was looking for. Give me the base salary and you can keep your "potential" bonus.

With all that being said, I would of liked to work there. But thier offer was very disappointing.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online - interviewed at Environmental Stoneworks in May 2012.

Interview Details – Standard hiring process, a couple of phone interviews and then a face to face interview.

Interview Question – How do you feel about long hours and a lot of driving.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much, I accepted the first offer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Colorado Springs, CO

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Environmental Stoneworks in October 2011.

Interview Details – The interview started with a telephone interview stressing how to implement safety first and foremost. Then they asked about management abilities as it pertained to scheduling, ordering materials, organizing crews and customer relations. They made the job sound like a long term opprtunity with career advancement. This could not be further from the truth.

Interview Question – How would you incorporate safety while maintaining a gruesome production schedule.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Like pulling teeth.

Worked for Environmental Stoneworks? Contribute to the Community!