Envisage Information Systems

www.envisagesystems.com

Envisage Information Systems Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Envisage Information Systems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Envisage Information Systems.

Initial phone screening followed by 30mins easy technical interview telephonic round. Mostly basic OOPs questions and easy SQL questions. They call you for onsite. 2 rounds takes place of 1 hour each. 1st round is again more of extended version of your telephonic interview. SQL questions - draw a table, insert values, they give you a question mostly on joins and group by. Basic OOP questions. 2nd round is more of algorithmic questions they try and confuse you a lot! you should be adamant on your answers. Some interviewers try to be very rough.

Interview Questions
    • binary search, linked list, loop, kth element from last, sorted array, rotated array etc..   Answer Question

Junior Java Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Envisage Information Systems.

I was contacted by recruiter. First round was HR i.e. screening. Second round was technical phone interview. For third round they call me at there site. It consists of two round. Including one technical and last HR

Interview Questions
    • All questions were simple related to basic java, sql and design patterns.   Answer Question

Junior Java Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Envisage Information Systems.

1) Started with HR call 15-20 mins. Basic questions about background and availability
    2) Technical phone interview for 30 mins. OOP concepts ,JAVA data structures and SQL.
    3) Onsite Interview 2 Rounds 1 hour each. Mostly technical questions related to JAVA,OOP,Designing and SQL. Few puzzles !

Interview Questions
    • Questions related to OOP concepts such as abstraction, polymorphism etc.
      Data structures in java String, ArrayList ,Hashtables ,Hashmap etc
      Software designing , design classes and methods .

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Envisage Information Systems.

Even though the interview was for jr java developer, they had expectation for senior level.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Envisage Information Systems in April 2013.

There are 3 rounds. First one is a pretty easy round which is the telephonic round. The interviewer goes through the resume and asks questions regarding. You just have to explain what all you did. He then talked about envisage and its products and what exactly their company does. Next round is technical interview. Java and SQL based question were asked to me. I'd to explain a code given to me which was very straight forward.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

The process took a weekinterviewed at Envisage Information Systems in May 2012.

Applied on the website. Received a call for a telephonic interview. The interview was conducted by a consultant. The interviewer asked me general questions about my experiences and a few technical questions. After that i had the on-site interview at their office in Ithaca, NY which was in the middle of nowhere.
    The on-site interview consisted of a panel of 3 ( two business analysts and a consultant ).
    They seemed to be very casual about the entire process. The on-site was mainly an extension of the phone interview. They asked me in detail about my experience as a business analyst and also shared their own experiences. Although the interview process was good, the salary being offered was not, which is why i was not inclined to take up the offer anyway.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Envisage Information Systems in January 2011.

For programmers the interview process is basically grilling people on Java 101 questions, programming concepts (Object Oriented), problem solving and general knowledge.