Epic Health Services

Updated Dec 5, 2014
Updated Dec 5, 2014

2.7

Software Developer Interview

Initial phone interview very laid-back, just talked about the company. Test was fairly simple, coding questions were the hardest part. A little tricky, but if you have a good understanding of recursion and programming in general should be fine.

Interview Questions
    • Given a number N, print all numbers of digits N or less with digits in increasing order.   Answer Question

Project Manager Implementation Consultant Interview

A man has just finished painting his house and needs something. He goes to a hardware store and asks for help in finding what he needs. The clerk shows him where the objects are and tells him that they cost $1 each. The man says: "I'm taking 600, so here's $3." What did he buy?

Interview Questions
    • The whole interview process was very extensive. Took the test that they require everyone to do. Don't worry too much about the Programmer part, it is crazy difficult. The test has four sections total. Give it your best shot. After the test, I had a phone interview with someone in HR. Very basic interview questions, nothing too crazy. I was given the chance to fly to Madison for an onsite interview. Very long day, you talk to several different people. Didn't get the position but would consider reapplying to their company   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

just send my resume to their HR and after a few days I received an phone interview. After passed the phone interview, which is mostly about the background information. I get an online interview. It contains math,culture, common sense and also programming. The programming problems are easy but the culture questions are hard for international students like me.

Interview Questions
    • Some of the question is not about programming, some of them are about culture, which is hard for me.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I had an initial interview on phone, and the HR followed up after for a round of on-site interviews. The processs was smooth and I had a decision in a couple of weeks.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online – interviewed at Epic Health Services in October 2014.

phone interview,45mins, talk about your projects and your experience and why you chose this company。 Online test 3 hours, IQ test and problem solve . Onsite 1 day, just a tour of the company.

Interview Questions
    • several people with several features, how  to group these patients?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Epic Health Services in September 2014.

First I did 4 assessments, one is the speed capacity, one is math, one is technology learning skills, the last one is a coding assessment.

Then is the phone interview, I was asked some database design questions.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked a jump chess, brain teasers, and was asked to learn a new language to solve some questions   View Answer

Technical Support Interview

Phone interview. Quite straight forward. About half a hour. Simple Qs. The most individual question is about why you want to join in the Epic.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epic Health Services.

Simple interview nothing hard to answer. nursing knowledge and medication test administered

Interview Questions

pay offered too low and not negotiable

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epic Health Services in March 2014.

First round was Phone interview. After qualification they will give a link to write online Assessment test which comprises of math, language learning and Programming rounds. If you qualify then they will fly to Madison for Final HR Interview

Interview Questions
    • Programming is a bit tough part need to write logic correctly.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epic Health Services.

First phone interview asking about the details regards to the resume and some basic questions. Then comes the online test which costed me about two hours finishing the coding, math, brainteaser questions. The test was not hard, but it was time consuming, and I remember there was a section asked to learning a new programming language and finish to task, which was really interesting.

Interview Questions
    • There was a man just finished decoration of his new house. He went to the hardware shop and asked the sale man : "how much is this?" Sales man: "one is one dollar. "The man: "Okay, I will take 600, here is three dollars." Question: what did the man buy?   View Answer