Epic Health Services Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2015

2.7

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Interview

Lots of testing. Know your pediatric info!!!! Fairly easy process. Having your ppd, physical,Cpr and clearances ahead of time makes things go a lot faster. This company will not send you out into the field on vent trach cases until you are properly trained and signed off on

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Epic Health Services.

Interview

After two months of submitting my resume for the Client Services Coordinator position, I was contacted by a very nice and sincere recruiter from the TX headquarters. She set up an interview time with the executive director. In my area, Epic is located in a small suite; there are no company signs or advertising at all. Thank God I knew the room number or I would have been lost! Anyway, I open the door and to my amazement, the 4 people they had "working" there weren't working at all. The open office space revealed plenty; the one guy was texting on his cell for the entire time I was sitting there waiting for the interview. Another girl was drawing on a white board. A boombox was playing very softly in the background. Not the most favorable first impression, I would say. Anyway, I have my 10-minute interview. It all went very well and the guy told me that he would contact me in exactly 2 weeks. Well, weeks have gone by and I have not heard one peep from him.

Just a friendly word of advise: if you tell someone you will contact them, contact them regardless of whether you are hiring them or not. It doesn't take much to come up with a small automated mail to reject all of the applicants. Don't keep people hanging. We'll see how many more years this outfit will be in business.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Epic Health Services.

Interview

I was called by a very nice recruiter for an interview. I went in for my interview, and I was told a lot about the position, including pay, what my exact schedule would be like...basically everything a person would want to know. I left the interview feeling pretty good & excited about the job opportunity because it seemed like they liked me, and it also seemed like a great career to have. The person I interviewed with gave me their card before I left, and said to give them a call or email in 2 weeks if I don't hear anything. So, not surprisingly, 2 weeks went by and I heard nothing. I gave the person who interviewed me an email, and never received a response. I [hesitantly] called the office to speak with the person who interviewed me, had to leave a message, and never received a call back. After 3 weeks, I became frustrated that I was being ignored...especially after having a long, detailed interview. I decided to email the recruiter to find out if she knew the status of the position, and she promptly emailed back saying it was filled. Thank you, recruiter...now was that so hard??

Technical Service Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Epic Health Services in March 2015.

Interview

1st step: phone interview
    phone interview was about behavioral questions.like: y u r looking for new job? What r the facts u check while choosing offers?tell abt a project u worked on?how much u want to travel during this job?do u have any question regarding epic?
    2nd: technical assessment
    3rd: waiting

Interview Questions

• Programming question:
      1.write a code where user will give the time in HH:MM
      code has to measure the anguler difference of 2 hands of an 12 o clock analog clock.

Answer Question

Interview

Recruitment fair, phone interview, online assessment. The phone interview was very easy to complete. Spoke with young member of the team. Did not finish the process because I found other opportunities more interesting to me.

Interview Questions

• There were no particularly difficult questions which were asked of me.   Answer Question

LVN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Epic Health Services (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

unorganized, lasted 5 hours instead of 45 minutes. was forced to wait for an entire group of applicants to finish testing, total waste of an entire day.applicants were allowed to make several attempts to pass the clinical portion of testing which is incredibly dangerous

Client Services Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epic Health Services.

Interview

Phone interview were basic interview questions. Second in-person interview was really just an overview of the company. Third ("pit sit") was kind of like a mini training session.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Epic Health Services.

Interview

Applied through a campus recruiter. I had a short phone interview which was really informal. Then took a 3 hour exam and they responded that they wanted me to apply to another position.

Interview Questions

• If you had a few offers on the table how would you decide which one to choose?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epic Health Services in February 2015.

Interview

1. Phone Interview (behavioral questions)
    2. Online technical assessment
    3. Campus visit (did not get this far)

The phone interview was about 30 minutes, easy, relaxed. The online technical assessment was fine, but the coding part involved coding into an online textbox, with no opportunity to test your code, which I found more annoying than anything else. Overall, it was an okay experience, though I was not the hugest fan of their technical screen.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite project, and what was the biggest challenge you faced during it?   Answer Question

Pediatric Occupational Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Epic Health Services.

Interview

Had a phone screening interview (about 20 minutes) and in-person interview, in which I was mostly asked about my clinical experiences. None of the cliche interview questions were asked (i.e. strengths, weaknesses, how you respond to challenges).