Epic Systems Corporation

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Initial contact was through a recruiter email and took over four weeks. My progress stopped with the online assessment which I did not perform well on simply due to being out of practice taking that type of test. The bottom line is how you perform on their online assessment matters more than your academic achievements even if they are outstanding and it matters more than your work experience even if it too is outstanding. I believe that a company that values how a candidate performs on a three hour test over cumulative accomplishments that have taken years really has their priorities skewed. It is not surprising to me that they have a high turnover rate since they are looking for the wrong things.