Epic Systems Corporation Computers Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Computers Interview

Anonymous Employee in Verona, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Verona, WI) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied via the online job site for Epic. After about a week I recieved an IQ Intelligence exam in my email. That exam took about 30 minutes. A few days later I got an email from a recruiter asking me to set up a phone interview. During the phone interview, I was asked about my high school SAT scores and GPA. I was a little confused seeing as I graduated college. There wasn't one typical interview questions asked, only about myself and if I had any questions.

Interview Questions

I declined the offer based on information that I had read up on the company. I had not seen or heard one positive thing about the company. Not even from a current employee that was working there.