Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Epic Systems Corporation
- Software Developer (417)
- Project Manager/Implementation Consultant (398)
- Technical Services (220)
- Software Engineer (208)
- Project Manager (146)
- Quality Assurance (77)
- Technical Writer (57)
- Technical Services Engineer (45)
- Technical Services Problem-Solver (29)
- Interface Analyst (24)
- Problem Solver/Technical Consultant (23)
- Software Developer Intern (17)
- Software Development (17)
- Intern (16)
- Quality Assurance Specialist (15)
- Engineering (13)
- Trainer (13)
- EDI (12)
- Software Engineer Intern (11)
- Software Development Engineer (10)
- Software Development Intern (9)
- Financial Analyst (9)
- Implementation Services (8)
- Reporting Engineer (8)
- Implementation Consultant (7)
- Corporate Trainer (6)
- Business Intelligence Developer (6)
- Project Management (5)
- Integration Engineer (5)
- Engineer (5)
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in November 2010.
I did a phone interview and a skill test. The phone interview was quite casual, which consists the usual question what do you see yourself in 5 years, and something about the resume. Then after about one week, I got a skill test. The test consisted 5 questions. The first four were quite easy, but i can't really remember all of them. The 1st one was to get words from a sentence, one was to calculate some car selling method, the last one was very tricky, it was to find numbers in a range that was consisted of fibonacci numbers, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8... such as 112, 23, or 58 something like that.
- find numbers in a range that was consisted of fibonacci numbers, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8... such as 112, 23, or 58 something like that. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation
Developer InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in March 2010.
I had a phone interview first which was non technical and was resume based .They mainly wanted to know if I want to work in healthcare industry and ready to move to madison if offered.
Then in about a week called onsite.
Along day then:
A presentation of a project(they are trying to judgge your commnication skills & asked me some algoritms i used for my project
programming test: five questions(refer career cup)
maths test: basic Math -20 mins
1 other wriiten test where in they tried to define a few condiations in some language and you just had to use those conditions to get the output.Was simple!
High GPA required!
I was rejected may be because i had low GPA and i did not answer 1 of the programming questions well.
- progamming Questions Answer Question
Developer InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in March 2009.
I was asked few HR questions like
1) How do you stand 5 years from now.
2) What are you weaknesses.
in the phone interview.
And in the skill test I was asked to write 5 programs in a language of my choice. Mostly on recursions. A calendar day is given and will be asked to write a program to calculate the date from 5 years of the given date
- Given a date and a day at some year. Find the day for the given date in a different year. A program was asked to take the date and some year and also a year at which the day is to be determined as input and return the day. Answer Question