Epic Systems Corporation

Epic Systems Corporation Developer Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in November 2010.

I did a phone interview and a skill test. The phone interview was quite casual, which consists the usual question what do you see yourself in 5 years, and something about the resume. Then after about one week, I got a skill test. The test consisted 5 questions. The first four were quite easy, but i can't really remember all of them. The 1st one was to get words from a sentence, one was to calculate some car selling method, the last one was very tricky, it was to find numbers in a range that was consisted of fibonacci numbers, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8... such as 112, 23, or 58 something like that.

Interview Questions
  • find numbers in a range that was consisted of fibonacci numbers, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8... such as 112, 23, or 58 something like that.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation

Developer Interview

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in March 2010.

I had a phone interview first which was non technical and was resume based .They mainly wanted to know if I want to work in healthcare industry and ready to move to madison if offered.

Then in about a week called onsite.

Along day then:

A presentation of a project(they are trying to judgge your commnication skills & asked me some algoritms i used for my project
    programming test: five questions(refer career cup)
    maths test: basic Math -20 mins
    1 other wriiten test where in they tried to define a few condiations in some language and you just had to use those conditions to get the output.Was simple!

HR round

Thts it.

High GPA required!

I was rejected may be because i had low GPA and i did not answer 1 of the programming questions well.

Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in March 2009.

I was asked few HR questions like
    1) How do you stand 5 years from now.
    2) What are you weaknesses.
    in the phone interview.
    And in the skill test I was asked to write 5 programs in a language of my choice. Mostly on recursions. A calendar day is given and will be asked to write a program to calculate the date from 5 years of the given date

Interview Questions
    • Given a date and a day at some year. Find the day for the given date in a different year. A program was asked to take the date and some year and also a year at which the day is to be determined as input and return the day.   Answer Question