Epic Systems Corporation Implementation Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

8 interviews

2.9

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in March 2012.

Still waiting to hear back. Already had a brief and basic phone interview and completed a skills test and personality test.

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in February 2010.

First, you will have a phone interview with one of their engineers. In my case, the person interviewing me just worked one year for the company and it seemed that she was doing something on the side while interviewing me on the phone. It was really dragging, to the point that I tried to help her to get through the interview. After that there will be a skills assessment with a local proctor. Each phase is 2 weeks apart. So it will take a while. Final stage will be an invitation to Wisconsin, but I didn't make that stage.

Interview Questions
    • phone interview is just about your resume   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in February 2010.

Submitted my application via their website. Heard back in about 3 weeks, seeking to schedule a phone interview.

Phone interview was seemingly pointless - just asking the exact same questions asked on their website application (ie. school's attended, GPA) as well as "where do you see yourself in 5 years?"

Anonymous Employee  in  Verona, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Verona, WI

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in December 2009.

I received an e-mail less than a week after applying for the position on the website. The initial phone interview was less than a half hour and consisted mostly of simple background questions about SAT/ACT scores and questions about the position. I was told that the screening was mostly just to see how well we could communicate.

After that screening, I was contacted about taking a skills assessment test that had a math, verbal and programming section. The questions weren't too difficult and the programming section was supposed to see how well you could learn new topics quickly. After taking that test, I received another e-mail about visiting the campus in Wisconsin. It seemed odd to me that they flew so many candidates after so little screening.

There were probably 30 people there interviewing on the same day as me. The campus and cafeteria were nice, but the whole "unique" experience was a little overwhelming to me. We spoke with a variety of different people in the position that we were applying for. I had to make a short presentation to a group of three people. I had one interview where I read a case study and then discussed it with one of the consultants. At the end of the day, I had another interview with an HR lady.

Had I received an offer, I would have accepted because of the current job market. If there were a variety of options, I would probably pass because of the amount of travel involved.

Implementation Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in October 2009.

Applied online then received email confirmation for first interview.

Basic one on one interview with recruiter. About 30 - 45 minutes long going over the standard first interview topics such as past experiences, relevant skills, and why you want to work there.

Then subsequent Q&A asking about the culture and benefits that Epic provides their employees.

Go in prepared knowing what they do and really decide if it is something you want to do.

Anonymous Employee  in  Verona, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Verona, WI

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in October 2009.

Epic apparently never sends actual HR people to do the interviews. I had a manager in the department interview me. While this is great, the interviewer has a very specific sheet to fill out. Many of the questions were simple informational things they could asked for on an online form. The one significant question they had was whether you would consider yourself aggressive or not. Be careful as they match this information to what the online personality test spits out.

Interview Questions
    • Would you consider yourself aggressive in achieving your goals or not?   View Answer

Implement Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in August 2008.

I applied online for the position of implement consultant. After a few weeks got the offer to take the online rembrandt test and appointment for phone interview. During the interview got the impression that they werent really intersted in me. After the interview never heard from epic again.

Implementation Consultant Interview

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in October 2009.

Began as a one on one interview, and was followed up with a personality assessment. Once I made it past that stage, I had to take a skills test. The on-site interview was about six hours of the following: an introduction to the company, a brief tour, three different interviews, and a presentation.

Interview Questions

Worked for Epic Systems Corporation? Contribute to the Community!