Epic Systems Corporation

Updated Dec 14, 2014
1,799 Interview Reviews

2.9

Software Developer Interview

I sent in my application after speaking with reps at a booth at a hiring fair. Got an email soon after and had to do a test that took about 3 and a half hours and about ten minutes of phone interviewing. It all went pretty quickly and I just got an email back saying they want me to interview on site for a different position

Quality Assurance Interview

The whole process took about 1 month. The skills assessment wasn't too bad, basically an IQ test so there's no need to prepare. Phone interview was very typical, nothing too hard. Then I was invited for an onsite interview. Overall very positive experience, mostly just talking to different people and touring the campus. Heard back one week later.

Software Developer Interview

30 mins phone interview, 3 to 4 behavioral questions and one technical question, not too hard. I think the Online Assessment is the most important part. If you do a good job in the OA, then you would be probably get a on-site interview. I failed in the OA. But I heard the on-site interview is not a big deal and most people in on-site interview get offers.

Interview Questions
    • The Online Assessment lasts 3 to 4 hours and is not that easy. But many problems can be founded online. So you need to prepare for the problems.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I apply online and get a phone interview one week afterwards. The phone interview is just about behavior questions like what is your most challenge project. Then you will do a online test which has 4 coding questions. you cannot compile it or run it. So I dont know how they judge these problems

Software Developer - Full Time Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Initially there is a telephonic round with a software developer , they just browse your resume and ask a technical question . The technical question is not so hard.

After that , I gave a skill assessment exam , the coding questions were tough. Almost every coding question was of string manipulation .

I cleared that , and got a mail for the onsite interview. For me , I had two technical rounds ( One was technical -describe your project and then they give you various scenarios in which you get lost ) and then there is Case Study round .

The campus is awesome ! Just loved it , but it`s very cold !

Interview Questions
    If you want you can negotiate with them

Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Initial Contact: I met a recruiter at a campus career fair. Then, I got invited to do a phone interview that was really straightforward and not difficult. In the week after my phone interview I did a comprehensive skills and IQ test. This evaluation was proctored through the computer and much too lengthy (about 3-4 hours).

Software Engineer Interview

Applied through university's career system, got respond a day later. The phone interview took about 45 minutes. It consists of basic self introduction and project detail explanation, as well as two simple programming problems, mine is about hashtable. No coding is involved. In the end, you could ask some questions.

Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Phone Interview was easy and basic. However, instead of an HR rep, it was someone who had the position I was applying for. He was NOT helpful in the slightest, all of my questions went unanswered because he wasn't "privy" to any HR information. They also focus a lot on GPA. The tests that they give you were unnecessarily difficult, and very creepily proctored. They stopped my test multiple times because my dog was making noise and they wanted to be sure no one was in the room helping me cheat. Seriously though, those tests were INSANELY stressful. Binary, and software coding questions even though I was not applying for nor have I had ANY experience in software engineering. Very intense, very stressful.

Interview Questions
    • If an apple is 40 cents and a orange is 60 cents and a banana is 80 cents, how much would a pear cost?   View Answer

Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview

The first step is taking online assesements. There is one that is purely behavioral and the other is divided into four parts. One tests speed, another English, Math skills and finally one tests how quickly you learn new concepts. Then there is a phone interview that is pretty easy. They just ask some behavioral questions.
    The second interview is in person and at the company headquarters. That is all day. You go through different interviews with different people. Have to answer how you would solve problems in a specific case study and have to give a ten minute presentation on a topic of your choice.

Technical Services Problem-Solver Interview

Talked to some reps at a university career fair, and applied for the position based on my conversation with them. After an initial phone interview, I had to take a skills exam that was about 2.5 hours long. I was later asked to interview on-site and it really didn't feel like an interview at all, but I thoroughly enjoyed my visit!