Epic Systems Corporation

Average Difficulty
1,562 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation

Interview Details – went through it pretty quickly, got back to me within several days of reviewing resume , phone interview is fine, assessment is weird, the recruiters aren't very good at responding to emails

Interview Question – nothing, just had to go through resume   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Athens, GA

The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in June 2014.

Interview Details – I got phone interview first. Two technical questions. One is about java and another is algorithm. The rest questions are behavior questions and talked about one of my past project. Then I have my online assessment

Interview Questions

Interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation

Interview Details – I'm still going through the various phases of the interview process, but thus far, I've completed the phone interview and have moved on to the next step, which is the logic and skills testing. The phone interview was very straightforward and extremely easy. They simply asked to verify the information you submitted in your application. Then, they just told you about their job and asked why you wanted to work for epic. I would suggest having a few questions ready to ask them, just to let them know you've done your research and are interested in the job.

Interview Question – There was really no difficult of unexpected question in the phone interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I'm not done with the process yet, but I got past the phone interview phase.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied online and interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Interview Details – the phone interview goes through the resume and let you talk about one of your project, ask a open minded question, and ask some questions such as why do you choose epic
the online test takes about 3 hours. the programming part contains 4 questions 1. find the "mountain" in the matrix (a mountain is a value which is bigger than its 8 surrounding values) 2. find the valid pass word from a long string (there are a lot of rules, but once you understand, it is not hard) 3. generate password with n numbers(the password should be well-ordered "123" -> 1<2<3 "564" is not because 6>4) 4. change word, each time switch adjacent characters "GUM"->"MUG"

Quality Assurance Interview

Quality Assurance
Verona, WI

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Interview Details – Interesting, they let you check some of their code and asked a couple problem solving questions in addition to the behavioral questions. They mostly recruit directly out of college, looking for new hires they can mold in their mindset and system. You will speak with an HR person on the phone first, then have a phone interview with an employee in the department to which you applied

Interview Question – They had a coding challenge to see if you can get a hang of their system   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in March 2014.

Interview Details – The phone interview which is just an overview of the company. You talk a little about your resume but it's mostly information to see if you're interested in the company or not. Then there's the personality test and competency tests. The competency tests are solely based on speed and accuracy. They aren't difficult but I didn't called back to the next round because of them.

Interview Question – There are five and one of the tests is related to how quickly you can pick up computer programming. Having no experience, I tried to be as logically consistent with my answers as possible.   Answer Question

EDI Interview

EDI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Interview Details – This will take 4 weeks. First week is a phone interview with HR. 2nd week will be a technical written exam which will be sent to a facility which you will go to. 3rd week you will be asked to visit the site and give written exams and interview. 4th week will be an offer letter.

Verona, WI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in January 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online, spoke to a recruiter, completed a phone screen, and flew out to Madison for the interview day. I ended up interviewing for three positions (I only applied for one) and spent the day speaking to recruiters and other staff, giving a presentation, and completing a few assessments. Within one week I received an offer.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Quality Assurance
Madison, WI

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in June 2014.

Interview Details – First is a straightforward phone interview. Then the most difficult part of the whole process is the online test. They are complete problem solving questions along with a few grammar questions. The programming part was difficult for me having no experience in the area, but that wasn't necessary for this position.

Interview Question – What would your reference say your strength and weakness is.
5 things you are not.
Asked how you would deal with certain situations with coworkers.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not try to negotiate, was happy with the offer.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

Interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation

Interview Details – I applied online in April 2012 at this company before graduating college because I was unsure of what I wanted to do. I submitted my application and within a few days heard from someone in HR. There was an initial phone interview, and then within a week or two, they had me lined up to fly to Madison for an in-person interview. Their campus was beautiful, and it was a fun day full of interviews with multiple people in multiple situations. I took a test (must have been math of some sort?) in one of their testing labs. I gave a 10 minute presentation over something that interested me. However, by the end of the day, I could tell that this was not the company I wanted to work for and not the job I desired to do.

Interview Question – Nothing overly difficult--very similar to other technical interviews I have had.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Epic Systems Corporation