Epic Systems Corporation Project Management Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2014

3.5

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Management Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Applied online. Was contacted for a phone interview soon after. Typical questions: tell me about yourself? What appeals to you about the job? Willingness to travel? Where do you see yourself in five years? Not stressful, brief phone interview. Moved on to the online assessment and personality test/simple algebra. The assessment (a proctored online exam) was long about 3 hours for me. It was not too hard, but I rushed through some parts and felt I would not pass (and I didn't). It had sections on verbal/logic reasoning and grammar, "on job/case study" type questions, a 2 minute speed test, a mathematical reasoning test. Relax and read carefully, the challenge is in the wording.

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in November 2010.

Unlike most companies, Epic is quick to respond to a submitted application online. There is also a personality test to complete online. If they like what they see, they will schedule a phone interview. This is interview is short and consists of confirming data on your application and a few typical HR questions. About 3-4 days after the phone interview they emailed me wanting to fly me out for an on-site interview. I took a 2 hour test on math, english, and programming beforehand that had some tricky questions. The on-site interview was a full day and consisted of a tour of the campus and their applications, and info session about the specific job, and short presentation, and an interview with a present project manager and an hr representative. They got back to me within a week offering me a job.

Interview Questions
    • They like riddles. Example: you have two coins worth 15 cents, one is not a dime. what two coins do you have?   View Answers (4)
    Not given much opportunity to negotiate. You must accept the job before they tell you your salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in September 2010.

I was contacted by a recruiter who urged me to apply online. After doing so I was contacted by human resources to take an online test. It consisted of math equations as well as analytical and behavioral questions. About a week after I was contacted to fill out more paper work. A week after that I was told that they decided to move forward with other candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in January 2010.

intense

Interview Questions
    • Would you go with your guy if everyone else said something else and you were the manager?   Answer Question

Project Management Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in July 2009.

I applied to received an emailed response saying that they would like to set up a phone interview about one week later. Then, they asked me to take a personality test that included some easy logic questions and primarily questions about how you would describe your personality. The phone interview was brief just asking about my job history and expecatations, but I did not end up getting an in-person interview.