Epic Systems Corporation Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Interview

As many on here described, I received a short, 10 minute phone interview with a current Project Manager to learn more about the position and for him to get to know me. It was very brief and casual, and the guy on the phone was actually really chill

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in June 2015.

Interview

Te interview was 3 tier. I cleared the first stage, which was a basic phone interview. The interviewer was another project manager. She asked me behavioral questions. Second step was a proctored logical test. After 1 week from the test, they emailed me that they would move on with other applicants.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to see yourself in 5 years? Talk about your last employment.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Interview

Was emailed by a recruiter from Epic that they found my resume through my university's career site and asked me to fill out a generic form to see if I was a good fit. Got an email a few days later from another recruiter who said they wanted to do a phone screening, and also wanted me to complete an online assessment beforehand to speed up the process. The interviewer was 10 minutes late when calling me and asked me 2-3 questions about Epic and about my personal background then opened it up to questions. After I asked my questions, she rudely says "Well nice talking to you. Have a good rest of your day" and doesn't mention when I could expect a reply or a follow-up. This makes me think that she already saw me as unfit for the role and decided not to bother giving me a general timeline of when I could expect a response. Totally unprofessional, and it was clear from the interview that she was uninterested in what I had to say which is funny because THEY were the ones who sought me out. Not me. And for them to ask me why I would be a good fit for the role is baffling because I already filled out an online form for them to determine if I would be compatible for the position. Don't bother applying to Epic. They will basically ask you the same questions from the online form and not provide a follow-up date.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

I am very impressed with how efficient and swift the Epic hiring process is. They get back to you within 2 weeks, usually within a week after online submission about setting up a phone interview. The phone interview is with someone who is at the position you are applying for; I got someone very friendly, professional, and informative. In general, this is a quick and smooth process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Verona, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Verona, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

1. Applied online 2. Invited to take online assessment 3. Phone interview 4. On-site interview in Madison, WI 5. Received offer The entire process was well organized. Employees and interviewees were very pleasant to talk to. The Verona campus is incredible! Spent night in a hotel in downtown Madison and had plenty of time to explore the area.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Madison, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

Received an email the day after I submitted the application, scheduling a phone interview. Before the phone interview I took the skills assessment and personality test which were tedious but not overly difficult. Phone interview lasted 30 minutes and basically just introduced you to the company. On site interview was very organized with multiple parts including giving a presentation on anything, lasted about 7 hours.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and a couple days later received an email to set up a phone interview. Before the interview I had to take a skills assessment and personality test. The interview was with a current project manager at Epic and it was really casual. About a week after the interview, I received another email saying they had moved on with other candidates for the position I applied for, but that they were interested in interviewing me for Quality Assurance, so we'll se how it goes!

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by an Epic recruiter for this position. They asked to take some tests online which took about 2 hr. The whole process was quick before being arranged a phone interview. I was interviewed by a current project manager on the phone. He asked questions and recorded the answers.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Boston, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

I scheduled a 30 minute interview with the HR representative. Before the interview, they asked me to complete a skills assessment as well as a Rembrandt personality profile. The interviewer called promptly from a blocked number. He was a current project manager and understood the monotony of asking some questions like my GPA and why I am applying for the position but quickly moved to understand who I am and my experiences.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in April 2015.

Interview

Met the recruiter at college career fair, got an email requesting a phone interview, beforehand I had to take a very difficult skills test that took me roughly 2 hours to complete. The following day I had my phone interview and within a couple of days I received an email saying they were pursuing other candidates.

Interview Questions

• What makes you interested in working in healthcare systems?   1 Answer