Epic Systems Corporation

Updated Dec 1, 2014

3.1

140 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Applied online and talked to recruiters at the college career fair they were at. After that got a phone call and there was an over the phone interview and screening. I passed that and had an on site interview. I heard back in about a week with the offer.

Better offer

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation

Project Manager Interview

It was Pretty fun. Ended with some negotiation. My only criticism is that the application you bring asks you how much you wan to make. Overall, they seem cool and i'd take the job if the offer is in the range I offered.

Interview Questions
    • How would I respond if my boss wants to do things one way, but my whole team and I disagree. I said i'd do it, I'm pretty sure I should say I'm going to his boss for another voice in the matter.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

See below posts. Quite a few details have been listed below. You can also find a few interview questions if you look hard! Interview process is friendly but detailed in nature.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Initial Phone interview: pretty easy just going over the basics of the job. Most people should be able to get this. After this was the Rembrandt test, also pretty easy. Like most have already said, the Skills Assessment can be pretty hard. Tip: work fast but not too fast to sacrifice accuracy.

Interview Questions
    • Be able to to answer logic problems. Can't really study for this.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

The interview process began when I was contacted by an Epic recruiter who asked me to apply for a position with the company. After submitting a resume and cover letter on the company website (not for a specific position) I was contacted for a phone interview. The phone interviewer simply asked me to describe my resume in more detail. Then I was given a personality test that I found to be very convoluted, which I find typical of personality tests. The last step that I participated in before being told that I was not selected to continue on in the process was a 2 to 3 hour proctored exam that included programming, grammar, logic and math. This process took a total of three weeks.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Many steps to the interview process, long wait time in between. After application, there's a personality test, e-mail interview a few weeks later, phone interview a few weeks after that, skills assessment a few weeks after that and a response a couple weeks later. Whole process took ~2 months.

Interview Questions
    • Switched to a different position in the middle of the process. Had to answer questions about a position I didn't apply for.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I don't know how they afford to fly you out to Wisconsin, but if you get far enough into the process they do. A non-technical skill assessment test and a personality test are prerequisites

Project Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Met them first at a school career fair, then was emailed the next day to go in for testing (standardized grammar, math, and comp sci testing), then had a phone interview, and was finally flown out to Madison for a day. During that day, I had 2 interviews, a case study, and a presentation that I had to give on any topic that I chose. It was an overall positive experience- the campus was amazing, most of the people, besides the man who took me out to dinner the night before my interview, were nice and fun to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult. I was asked mostly about my past leadership experiences and my strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Went to home office for interview.

Interview Questions

Too much travel, lack of exit opportunities

Project Manager Interview

submitted online application July 2013. Heard back within a week indicating their lack of interest.