Epic Systems Corporation

Updated Mar 2, 2015
Updated Mar 2, 2015

3.1

Project Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in May 2014.

I applied online and was also referred by an employee. I had a short phone interview. Took the online skills analysis and personality test. I was not invited to move on to the next step. I thought the online skills test was a little tougher than I expected. I'm not really sure what they were looking for.

Interview Questions
  • The programming questions on the skills test were difficult.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation

Project Manager Interview

Just like how everyone has said on here, everything is fair game. The test was unexpectedly long and exhausting though. It took me 3 hours to complete it and it's creepy since you're using ProctorU and someone is watching over you.

Project Manager Interview

Personality and skills assessment, followed by phone interview. Scheduling the onsite interview was easy and they were very accommodating based on your current work schedule. On site interview was laid out well and everyone was nice throughout the process. It can be a long day if you are interviewing for more than one position.

Project Manager Interview

process took two weeks total applies online received phones interview impressed enough to be flown out to Verona, WI had another interview following mixer relatively easy considering previous experience

Interview Questions
    negotiated salary along with modifying various incentives

Project Manager Interview

submitted online application July 2013. Heard back within a week indicating their lack of interest.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in January 2014.

The whole process took about a month. Phone interview, skills assessment, then on-site interview. It took me about 1.5 hours to complete the skills assessment, which included logic questions. It somewhat reminded me of SATs, GRE...etc. The on-site interview took about 6 hours; everything very well-planned and organized. Make sure to take the gummy bears or chocolate covered pretzels during the interview. Sugar boost.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Went to home office for interview.

Interview Questions

Too much travel, lack of exit opportunities

Project Manager Interview

They flew me out to their campus. I spent the whole day there talking to a bunch of people. I had an interview with an HR representative as well as a case interview. The interviews were pretty straightforward. Later, I had to give a 10 minute presentation. Overall, it was a good experience.

Anonymous Employee in Verona, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Verona, WI

Met at a career fair. A preliminary aptitude test was administered and then a phone interview. I was not asked to continue the interview process after these steps.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Met them first at a school career fair, then was emailed the next day to go in for testing (standardized grammar, math, and comp sci testing), then had a phone interview, and was finally flown out to Madison for a day. During that day, I had 2 interviews, a case study, and a presentation that I had to give on any topic that I chose. It was an overall positive experience- the campus was amazing, most of the people, besides the man who took me out to dinner the night before my interview, were nice and fun to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult. I was asked mostly about my past leadership experiences and my strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question