Epic Systems Corporation

Updated Dec 1, 2014

3.1

140 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

process took two weeks total applies online received phones interview impressed enough to be flown out to Verona, WI had another interview following mixer relatively easy considering previous experience

Interview Questions
negotiated salary along with modifying various incentives

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation

Project Manager Interview

submitted online application July 2013. Heard back within a week indicating their lack of interest.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in January 2014.

The whole process took about a month. Phone interview, skills assessment, then on-site interview. It took me about 1.5 hours to complete the skills assessment, which included logic questions. It somewhat reminded me of SATs, GRE...etc. The on-site interview took about 6 hours; everything very well-planned and organized. Make sure to take the gummy bears or chocolate covered pretzels during the interview. Sugar boost.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Went to home office for interview.

Interview Questions

Too much travel, lack of exit opportunities

Project Manager Interview

They flew me out to their campus. I spent the whole day there talking to a bunch of people. I had an interview with an HR representative as well as a case interview. The interviews were pretty straightforward. Later, I had to give a 10 minute presentation. Overall, it was a good experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Verona, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Verona, WI

Met at a career fair. A preliminary aptitude test was administered and then a phone interview. I was not asked to continue the interview process after these steps.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Met them first at a school career fair, then was emailed the next day to go in for testing (standardized grammar, math, and comp sci testing), then had a phone interview, and was finally flown out to Madison for a day. During that day, I had 2 interviews, a case study, and a presentation that I had to give on any topic that I chose. It was an overall positive experience- the campus was amazing, most of the people, besides the man who took me out to dinner the night before my interview, were nice and fun to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult. I was asked mostly about my past leadership experiences and my strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I don't know how they afford to fly you out to Wisconsin, but if you get far enough into the process they do. A non-technical skill assessment test and a personality test are prerequisites

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Many steps to the interview process, long wait time in between. After application, there's a personality test, e-mail interview a few weeks later, phone interview a few weeks after that, skills assessment a few weeks after that and a response a couple weeks later. Whole process took ~2 months.

Interview Questions
    • Switched to a different position in the middle of the process. Had to answer questions about a position I didn't apply for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

So far, I have had a phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • I actually haven't come across anything that has totally caught me off guard.   Answer Question