Epic Systems Corporation

Average Difficulty
135 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in January 2014.

Interview Details – The whole process took about a month. Phone interview, skills assessment, then on-site interview. It took me about 1.5 hours to complete the skills assessment, which included logic questions. It somewhat reminded me of SATs, GRE...etc. The on-site interview took about 6 hours; everything very well-planned and organized. Make sure to take the gummy bears or chocolate covered pretzels during the interview. Sugar boost.

Interview Question – Tell me 5 things you are not.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation

Interview Details – process took two weeks total applies online received phones interview impressed enough to be flown out to Verona, WI had another interview following mixer relatively easy considering previous experience

Interview Question – no difficult questions in my opinion   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – negotiated salary along with modifying various incentives

Interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation

Interview Details – submitted online application July 2013. Heard back within a week indicating their lack of interest.

Interview Question – No questions   Answer Question

Project Manager

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Interview Details – Went to home office for interview.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you faced a difficult situation   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Too much travel, lack of exit opportunities

Milwaukee, WI

I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in August 2012.

Interview Details – Overall I thought the process was very thorough. The initial personality profile was interesting and pretty straight forward. The next step of a phone interview consisted of pretty basic questions with a current project manager. The programming test was a little difficult. I'd recommend brushing up on some basic math!

Interview Question – I thought the programming test was a bit difficult. In a way it was similar to the math section of the GRE.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation

Interview Details – They flew me out to their campus. I spent the whole day there talking to a bunch of people. I had an interview with an HR representative as well as a case interview. The interviews were pretty straightforward. Later, I had to give a 10 minute presentation. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Question – What are 5 things you aren't?   Answer Question

Project Manager

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in March 2013.

Interview Details – I heard about the job at a college job fair and after handing in my CV was asked to apply online. The online application was the typical fill in your experience history with two short essay questions. I was asked to a logic/personality test too. I was contacted to schedule an interview two days after I submitted my application. The phone interview was very relaxed and ran like a casual conversation. Typical "why do you think you would be the right fit for this job?" questions, nothing surprising.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question

Verona, WI

Interview Details – Met at a career fair. A preliminary aptitude test was administered and then a phone interview. I was not asked to continue the interview process after these steps.

Interview Question – What are your top five weaknesses   Answer Question

Project Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Interview Details – Met them first at a school career fair, then was emailed the next day to go in for testing (standardized grammar, math, and comp sci testing), then had a phone interview, and was finally flown out to Madison for a day. During that day, I had 2 interviews, a case study, and a presentation that I had to give on any topic that I chose. It was an overall positive experience- the campus was amazing, most of the people, besides the man who took me out to dinner the night before my interview, were nice and fun to talk to.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult. I was asked mostly about my past leadership experiences and my strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Madison, WI

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in March 2009.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews with multiple people. Includes giving a presentation and taking a personality test and an IQ test.

Interview Question – One of the people watching my presentation was "the grumpy/disagreeable one" to see how I handled that sort of obstacle.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.