Epic Systems Corporation Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2014

3.1

136 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Personality and skills assessment, followed by phone interview. Scheduling the onsite interview was easy and they were very accommodating based on your current work schedule. On site interview was laid out well and everyone was nice throughout the process. It can be a long day if you are interviewing for more than one position.

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in January 2014.

The whole process took about a month. Phone interview, skills assessment, then on-site interview. It took me about 1.5 hours to complete the skills assessment, which included logic questions. It somewhat reminded me of SATs, GRE...etc. The on-site interview took about 6 hours; everything very well-planned and organized. Make sure to take the gummy bears or chocolate covered pretzels during the interview. Sugar boost.

Project Manager Interview

process took two weeks total applies online received phones interview impressed enough to be flown out to Verona, WI had another interview following mixer relatively easy considering previous experience

Interview Questions
    negotiated salary along with modifying various incentives

Project Manager Interview

submitted online application July 2013. Heard back within a week indicating their lack of interest.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Went to home office for interview.

Interview Questions

Too much travel, lack of exit opportunities

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in August 2012.

Overall I thought the process was very thorough. The initial personality profile was interesting and pretty straight forward. The next step of a phone interview consisted of pretty basic questions with a current project manager. The programming test was a little difficult. I'd recommend brushing up on some basic math!

Interview Questions
    • I thought the programming test was a bit difficult. In a way it was similar to the math section of the GRE.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

They flew me out to their campus. I spent the whole day there talking to a bunch of people. I had an interview with an HR representative as well as a case interview. The interviews were pretty straightforward. Later, I had to give a 10 minute presentation. Overall, it was a good experience.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in March 2013.

I heard about the job at a college job fair and after handing in my CV was asked to apply online. The online application was the typical fill in your experience history with two short essay questions. I was asked to a logic/personality test too. I was contacted to schedule an interview two days after I submitted my application. The phone interview was very relaxed and ran like a casual conversation. Typical "why do you think you would be the right fit for this job?" questions, nothing surprising.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Verona, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Verona, WI

Met at a career fair. A preliminary aptitude test was administered and then a phone interview. I was not asked to continue the interview process after these steps.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Met them first at a school career fair, then was emailed the next day to go in for testing (standardized grammar, math, and comp sci testing), then had a phone interview, and was finally flown out to Madison for a day. During that day, I had 2 interviews, a case study, and a presentation that I had to give on any topic that I chose. It was an overall positive experience- the campus was amazing, most of the people, besides the man who took me out to dinner the night before my interview, were nice and fun to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult. I was asked mostly about my past leadership experiences and my strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question