Epic Systems Corporation Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

Project Manager Interview

Interview

They flew me out to their campus. I spent the whole day there talking to a bunch of people. I had an interview with an HR representative as well as a case interview. The interviews were pretty straightforward. Later, I had to give a 10 minute presentation. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Verona, WI

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Verona, WI).

Interview

Met at a career fair. A preliminary aptitude test was administered and then a phone interview. I was not asked to continue the interview process after these steps.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Interview

Met them first at a school career fair, then was emailed the next day to go in for testing (standardized grammar, math, and comp sci testing), then had a phone interview, and was finally flown out to Madison for a day. During that day, I had 2 interviews, a case study, and a presentation that I had to give on any topic that I chose. It was an overall positive experience- the campus was amazing, most of the people, besides the man who took me out to dinner the night before my interview, were nice and fun to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. I was asked mostly about my past leadership experiences and my strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

I don't know how they afford to fly you out to Wisconsin, but if you get far enough into the process they do. A non-technical skill assessment test and a personality test are prerequisites

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Interview

Many steps to the interview process, long wait time in between. After application, there's a personality test, e-mail interview a few weeks later, phone interview a few weeks after that, skills assessment a few weeks after that and a response a couple weeks later. Whole process took ~2 months.

Interview Questions

• Switched to a different position in the middle of the process. Had to answer questions about a position I didn't apply for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Madison, WI).

Interview

So far, I have had a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• I actually haven't come across anything that has totally caught me off guard.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Interview

Full day interview process in Madison, WI. Only apply if you are truly interested in the position because it really is a long, tiring process. I think I was there from 9 to 5. You interview with an HR person and several current employees, including a current project manager. There are also given times where you take tests.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Interview

I was contacted via e-mail to set up a phone interview. The phone interview took about 30 minutes, and we mostly just discussed my resume experience and what the position entailed. After the phone interview, i was asked to take a proctored skills test consisting of a language, math, and programming section. The test problems were logic-based and not very representative of math/verbal skills as much as they were of aptitude.

Interview Questions

• What technical computer skills were you required to use in your previous work experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Madison, WI).

Interview

Originally applied for Project Manager, but they decided to have me additionally interview for a recruiting position, without my knowledge. After a quick, friendly Skype interview, they flew me out to the campus in Madison. It was a day-long interview, with many informal meetings. The oddest part was that they seemed to pair everyone together, perhaps to create some tension and give each person a chance to showcase their competitive drive. I think that I had two interviews with another girl: Interviewer would ask a question, other girl would answer and then I would answer. Also, we had to give a 10-minute presentation on anything that we wanted and you were not allowed to use a PowerPoint presentation. They grill you with questions during and after, but as long as you are talking about something you know a lot about, it should be no issue.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was completely off the wall from what I remember. I do recall there being a few oddball personality questions, like, "If you could be a breakfast cereal, which one would you be?"   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Interview

The interview process began when I was contacted by an Epic recruiter who asked me to apply for a position with the company. After submitting a resume and cover letter on the company website (not for a specific position) I was contacted for a phone interview. The phone interviewer simply asked me to describe my resume in more detail. Then I was given a personality test that I found to be very convoluted, which I find typical of personality tests. The last step that I participated in before being told that I was not selected to continue on in the process was a 2 to 3 hour proctored exam that included programming, grammar, logic and math. This process took a total of three weeks.