Epic Systems Corporation Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015
167 Interview Reviews

Interview Experience

Interview Experience

54%
31%
14%

Getting an Interview

Getting an Interview

72%
15%
6%
4
0
0

Interview Difficulty

3.0
Average

Interview Difficulty

Hard

Average

Easy

167 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Sort: Popular Date Difficulty

 

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate
No Offer
Positive Experience
Average Interview

Interview

Personality and skills assessment, followed by phone interview. Scheduling the onsite interview was easy and they were very accommodating based on your current work schedule. On site interview was laid out well and everyone was nice throughout the process. It can be a long day if you are interviewing for more than one position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation

  1.  

    Project Manager Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    No Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in January 2014.

    Interview

    The whole process took about a month. Phone interview, skills assessment, then on-site interview. It took me about 1.5 hours to complete the skills assessment, which included logic questions. It somewhat reminded me of SATs, GRE...etc. The on-site interview took about 6 hours; everything very well-planned and organized. Make sure to take the gummy bears or chocolate covered pretzels during the interview. Sugar boost.

    Interview Questions

  2.  

    Project-Manager Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Den Bosch, North Brabant (Netherlands)
    No Offer
    Negative Experience

    (Translated from English)

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Den Bosch, North Brabant (Netherlands)) in January 2014.

    Interview

    Ik heb de baan op een Nederlandse vacaturewebsite gevonden en heb online gesolliciteerd via hun carrièrewebsite. Ik kreeg binnen een week een e-mail waarin stond dat ik de eerste ronde door was gekomen en dat ik de niet-technische beoordeling moest maken (online met proctorU) en het Rembrandtprofiel moest invullen. Ik moest dit binnen een week doen. Een paar dagen nadat ik beide toetsen gemaakt had, kreeg ik een heel standaard e-mail waarin stond dat ze mijn sollicitatie niet in nadere overweging namen. Ik stuurde een e-mail waarin ik vroeg om een gedetailleerdere uitleg (wacht nog steeds op antwoord), aangezien ik mijn eigen toetsresultaten zou willen krijgen. Ik ben Nederlands en heb gesolliciteerd voor een baan op hun kantoor in Den Bosch, Nederland. De niet-technische beoordeling was half vertaald in het Nederlands, terwijl de andere helft nog steeds in het Engels was. Ik vroeg me af wat ze nou echt probeerden te meten, aangezien de woorden die ze gebruikten in de analogie toets heel moeilijk te weten waren voor mensen waar Nederlands niet de moedertaal van is. Ik begrijp de criteria van een goede beheersing van het Engels, maar ze zouden dat gemeten moeten hebben met een andere toets en het niet moeten mengen in deze toets waar iemands probleemoplossend vermogen werd getoetst.

    I found the job on a Dutch vacancy website and applied online trough their career website. I got an e-mail within a week stating I got trough the first round and had to make the non-tech assessment (online with proctorU) and fill in the Rembrandt profile. I had to do this within a week, a few days after making both tests, I got a very standard e-mail stating they did not take my application in further consideration. I e-mailed them to get a more detailed explanation (still waiting for response), as I would like to get my own test results. I'm Dutch and applied for a job at their office in Den Bosch, the Netherlands. The non-technical assessment was half translated in Dutch, other half still in English. I was wondering what they were really trying to measure, as the words used in the analogy test were really hard to know the meaning of for non-native speakers. I understand the criteria of good command of English, but they should have tried to measure that with another test, and not mix it in this test were ones problem-solving abilities are measured.

    Interview Questions

    • De analogietoets; de woorden die gebruikt werden waren heel moeilijk te "raden" voor mensen waarvan Engels niet de moedertaal is.   The analogy test; the words used were really hard to 'guess' for non-native speakers.   Answer Question
  3.  

    Project Manager Interview

    Anonymous Employee
    Accepted Offer

    Interview

    process took two weeks total applies online received phones interview impressed enough to be flown out to Verona, WI had another interview following mixer relatively easy considering previous experience

    Interview Questions

    Negotiation

    negotiated salary along with modifying various incentives

  4. Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review


  5.  

    Project Manager Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    No Offer

    Interview

    submitted online application July 2013. Heard back within a week indicating their lack of interest.

    Interview Questions

  6. Helpful (3)  

    Project Manager Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    Declined Offer

    Application

    I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

    Interview

    Went to home office for interview.

    Interview Questions

    Reasons for Declining

    Too much travel, lack of exit opportunities

  7.  

    Project Manager Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
    No Offer
    Positive Experience
    Difficult Interview

    Application

    I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2012.

    Interview

    Overall I thought the process was very thorough. The initial personality profile was interesting and pretty straight forward. The next step of a phone interview consisted of pretty basic questions with a current project manager. The programming test was a little difficult. I'd recommend brushing up on some basic math!

    Interview Questions

    • I thought the programming test was a bit difficult. In a way it was similar to the math section of the GRE.   Answer Question
  8.  

    Project Manager Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    No Offer

    Interview

    They flew me out to their campus. I spent the whole day there talking to a bunch of people. I had an interview with an HR representative as well as a case interview. The interviews were pretty straightforward. Later, I had to give a 10 minute presentation. Overall, it was a good experience.

    Interview Questions

  9.  

    Project Manager Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    No Offer
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in March 2013.

    Interview

    I heard about the job at a college job fair and after handing in my CV was asked to apply online. The online application was the typical fill in your experience history with two short essay questions. I was asked to a logic/personality test too. I was contacted to schedule an interview two days after I submitted my application. The phone interview was very relaxed and ran like a casual conversation. Typical "why do you think you would be the right fit for this job?" questions, nothing surprising.

    Interview Questions

  10.  

    Project Manager Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Verona, WI
    No Offer
    Negative Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Verona, WI).

    Interview

    Met at a career fair. A preliminary aptitude test was administered and then a phone interview. I was not asked to continue the interview process after these steps.

    Interview Questions

See What Epic Systems Corporation Employees Are Saying

1 person found this helpful

  Former Project Manager in Madison, WI

Pros: “Collaborative, brilliant coworkers. Incredible ability to standardize procedures and processes within Epic. Great atmosphere, lots of benefits. Great healthcare plan, subsidized food.”“Collaborative, brilliant coworkers. Incredible ability to standardize procedures and processes within Epic. Great atmosphere, lots of benefits. Great healthcare plan, subsidized food.” – Full Review

Don't Miss Out On a Job You Love
Upload a resume to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.

The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.

The interview experience is the percentage of all interview candidates that said their interview experience was positive, neutral, or negative.

Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.