Epic Systems Corporation

Updated Nov 24, 2014

2.8

333 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Developer Interview

I sent in my application after speaking with reps at a booth at a hiring fair. Got an email soon after and had to do a test that took about 3 and a half hours and about ten minutes of phone interviewing. It all went pretty quickly and I just got an email back saying they want me to interview on site for a different position

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation

Software Developer Interview

30 mins phone interview, 3 to 4 behavioral questions and one technical question, not too hard. I think the Online Assessment is the most important part. If you do a good job in the OA, then you would be probably get a on-site interview. I failed in the OA. But I heard the on-site interview is not a big deal and most people in on-site interview get offers.

Interview Questions
    • The Online Assessment lasts 3 to 4 hours and is not that easy. But many problems can be founded online. So you need to prepare for the problems.   Answer Question

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Applied online and heard back less than a week later. I had a very straightforward phone interview about my resume and took the online assessment. The online assessment is broken into four parts: math, programming, speed, and learning a new language. The only part that took some thinking was the programming section. No data structure/algorithm knowledge required, however I would recommend knowing recursion to make some of the problems easier. I heard back a couple weeks later and was offered an on-site interview. On-site there is one interview with a full-time dev where you are asked to describe a project you've completed, followed by a second interview with a recruiter asking very normal non-technical interview questions. Overall a very easy and laid back interview process.

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

It is a long process. Basically, a phone interview generally talking about epic and talking about one of your projects. Secondly, a code interview using ProctolU. That part I think is very fun and on the fourth part of the exam, they provide some interesting algorithm questions which is not very hard. You can choose any language you want to write the code. Actually, I do not think my Java code can actually run, but I express my general idea. The third part is the on-site interview, which is pretty good and expect for introducing epic, it contains two common interview. Nothing special and great price for great food.

Software Developer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

First Round..phone interview, Interviewer called me at the scheduled time and introduced about the company, then lot of general conversation about how did you hear about us , why do you want to be as software developer, technologies you want to work on and ended with technical question

Interview Questions
    • Technical Question at the end of the interview asking ideas about implementing it   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

1st round is a phone interview, just go through your resume and ask a design question which is not hard.
    and following a online assessment, which not so difficult, several parts, one is coding, could use any language you want.

Interview Questions
    • I was ask to choose a data structure to store the information of course that student take   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Very friendly phone interview, followed by an online, web-cam proctored skills assessment. Online skills assessment was ~3 hours long, with four sections with brain teasers, a made-up programming language, a coding section, and a speed-math section.

Interview Questions
    • A man finishes painting his house but needs something more. He goes to the hardware store and the clerk points out what he needs and says "It's 1 dollar for 1." He says, "I need 600, here's $3". What did he buy?   View Answers (2)

Software Development Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

I applied the internship through the career fair at my school. Got a phone interview 2 or 3 weeks after I turned in my application on their website. And I took an online assessment test 1 or 2 weeks after the phone interview. I'm still waiting to hear them back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in November 2014.

There will be a screening interview in which recruiter will ask about basic information and will question on your project followed by one technical question. the call will last for 40-45 min. Online assessment has to be completed within few days after the screening interview

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in November 2014.

Phone interview and online assessment, there are several parts in the assessment, the hard part is programming. The phone interview will ask the questions of you resume and background. And ask one design question.