Epic Systems Corporation

Updated Nov 18, 2014

2.8

325 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Developer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

First Round..phone interview, Interviewer called me at the scheduled time and introduced about the company, then lot of general conversation about how did you hear about us , why do you want to be as software developer, technologies you want to work on and ended with technical question

Interview Questions
  • Technical Question at the end of the interview asking ideas about implementing it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation

Software Developer Interview

1st round is a phone interview, just go through your resume and ask a design question which is not hard.
    and following a online assessment, which not so difficult, several parts, one is coding, could use any language you want.

Interview Questions
    • I was ask to choose a data structure to store the information of course that student take   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Very friendly phone interview, followed by an online, web-cam proctored skills assessment. Online skills assessment was ~3 hours long, with four sections with brain teasers, a made-up programming language, a coding section, and a speed-math section.

Interview Questions
    • A man finishes painting his house but needs something more. He goes to the hardware store and the clerk points out what he needs and says "It's 1 dollar for 1." He says, "I need 600, here's $3". What did he buy?   View Answers (2)

Software Development Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

I applied the internship through the career fair at my school. Got a phone interview 2 or 3 weeks after I turned in my application on their website. And I took an online assessment test 1 or 2 weeks after the phone interview. I'm still waiting to hear them back.

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in November 2014.

Phone interview and online assessment, there are several parts in the assessment, the hard part is programming. The phone interview will ask the questions of you resume and background. And ask one design question.

Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in November 2014.

Applied online and receive interview invitation after about 2 weeks. Did the online assessment and took almost 3 hours. During the phone interview, first asked me why epic and some general questions. Then each projects listed in my CV were asked by interviewers. Last he gave me a technical questions. It was more like a design problem instead of implementation details. Hope i can have onsite soon.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in November 2014.

There will be a screening interview in which recruiter will ask about basic information and will question on your project followed by one technical question. the call will last for 40-45 min. Online assessment has to be completed within few days after the screening interview

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

First round is phone interview, use 20 minutes to go through entire resume, and I was asked to explain one project in detail. The interviewer will ask a lot of questions about the project so be prepared. After that is a 10 minutes tech round dealing with one problem, needs some thinking but is not impossible. Mine is a problem of measurement of similarity between people.

Interview Questions
    • Try to decide a optimal data structure and figure out complexity in phone interview.
      Dynamic programming in online assessment.
      String operations in online assessment.
        Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

First round, General behavioral questions, one design question. N students each student can have course between 0 to M. Given a student you have to return the amount of match with current student as an ordered list with max
    matching student as first.

Interview Questions
    • N students each student can have course between 0 to M. Given a student you have to return the amount of match with current student as an ordered list with max
      matching student as first.
        Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I got phone interview in the first step, then I took the online assignment test. I haven't got any feedback since then. The math, new programming language parts are easy. The speed questions are really quick. And I have no clue for two of the programming questions.

Interview Questions
    • If an apple is 10 cents, a banana is 15 cents, a grapefruit is 20 cents. What about a pear?   View Answer