Epic Systems Corporation Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2015
Updated Mar 30, 2015

2.9

Software Developer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in March 2015.

Prepare well for Programming part.

Interview Questions
  • 1st round test containing 4 sections, 1st section timed and others un-timed, timed section has 10 questions. Untimed sections includes Math, New Language learning, Programming section containing 4 different problems to code for.
    Prepare well for Programming part.

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in March 2015.

I met recruiters at my University career fair. Once I handed my resume, I applied online for several positions. I received an email to set up a phone interview which went well. There were general questions about the company and myself. Following a successful phone interview, I was required to taking a proctored test that tested my personality, programming, technical and mental skills. Personally, I did not move on to the next step which would have been an onsite interview on the Epic Systems campus in Madison, Wisconsin.

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in November 2014.

30-min phone interview and 3-hour online assessment.
    Phone call involves your previous projects, experiences, and why do you choose Epic.
    Online exam includes four sections - math section, coding portion, new language multiple choice, math/logic portion.

Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

quite comfortable interview, the interviewer is a Software Developer in that company. He's not really understand my area, for the information in my resume, he just asked a few simple questions. and he let me ask questions about his company, he told me some details about the position and their city.

Interview Questions
    • asked about the projects in my resume, just simple questions. Asked a question about database.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in February 2015.

First had a phone interview, talking about background and project experiences. Nothing technique.
    Then was asked to do a on-line assessment, which has four sections. It took me about 4 hours. Not too difficult but was kinda exhausting.

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in January 2015.

Started with a basic phone screening, which then led to a skills assessment with math and other coding questions. Following that I was invited to an on-site interview and tour as well as taking a personality exam. At Epic they also asked me to explain a project I had worked on in depth. Overall, it seemed pretty standard apart from the long skills assessment.

Interview Questions
    • Skills assessment had a coding portion where I was asked to write 3 or 4 programs in pseudocode or your language of choice. There was a timed math portion as well as an untimed one that was fairly tricky.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in March 2015.

Hr interview regarding my projects and difficulties i faced and how i solved it in one of my project, as well as some data security questions. Followed by Technical interview. Waiting for their response

Interview Questions
    • Hr interview regarding my projects and difficulties i faced and how i solved it in one of my project, as well as some data security questions. Followed by Technical interview.   Answer Question
    Waiting for their response

Anonymous Employee in Verona, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Verona, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in January 2015.

One is talking about one of your project
    The other is called case study, which give you a problem to solve.
    After the second interview, you will have a interview with HR.
    Epic will offer you lunch, some tour around campus and some presentation about this company and how they make software.
    You could choice to have dinner with other candidates and Epic employer before and after interviews.
    It's a pleasant trip to have interview with Epic.

Interview Questions
    • Design a algorithm which could remind patients when and how much they should take medicine.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in February 2015.

1. phone interview, nothing important.
    2. online test including 4 sections. All problems can be found on internet. The proctor said you have to do the 2 mins brain teaser first. The other sections can be done in any order. The new language learning section needs to be careful since there are some traps.
    still waiting for the feedback.

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in March 2015.

The interview was nice and the interviewer was very patient. First he asked about how much I knew about the company and the reason for application. After that we through something on my resume. In the end, he ask a short technical question and all things were done. Waiting for the second round right now.

Interview Questions
    • In a single link-list, how do you find the last but 3 node?   View Answer