Epic Systems Corporation

2.0

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in February 2014.

Very long. First there's a phone call which was pretty standard. Next there's a proctored online test involving some math, logic, and programming. The math questions were easy but very brainteaser-y, which was annoying. The on-site interview was more of just showing you around campus, with only one real interview type component.

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation

Software Development Engineer Interview

The interviewer asked me the worst question to start off a phone interview: Where do you see yourself in 5 years. It seems he had a list with him that he was sticking to. The conversation was not stimulating and that rather made it hard for me. He kept telling me about what Epic does in their work. The details which did not pertain to my position.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   View Answer

Software Development Engineer Interview

They gave me a phone interview asking about details about my personal things and also background information. They asked me about the willingness to relocate to Wisconsin Madison. It took almost thirty to forty five minutes. Later, the interviewer asked a question about how do you solve a Sudoku game.

Software Development Engineer Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in March 2012.

Phone interview was casual. Questions about GPA, GRE score, projects, code hours/week etc.
    Skills test had math, programming and 20 questions to test how quickly we pick up an unknown programming language.

Interview Questions
    • Given 2 coins to make up 15cents. One of them is not a dime. What are the 2 coins.   View Answer
    • fiji water costs 40cents, dasani costs 60cents, aquafina costs 100cents. How much does evian water cost?   View Answer

Software Engineer/Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in August 2010.

I was contacted by an Epic recruiter and asked to apply. After I applied, I was contacted the next day and asked to complete a rembrandt exam. The exam consisted of personality questions and very basic problem solving. After that, I was contacted again and asked to complete a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about an hour and was essentially going over my resume and answering questions as well as asking a few of my own. I was told at this point that a proctor for a skills test would be needed, and that I would be contacted when they had the exam ready for me to take. I received another email about 7-10 days later informing me that the company was "moving foreward with other candidates", no mention was made of the exam that I was supposedly scheduled to take. I did get the feeling from the interview process that the company is only interested in educational experience, and not work experience at all. Most companies dont bother to ask what the gpa was on All degrees you have earned, this company does.