Epic Systems Corporation
www.epic.com Verona, WI 5000+ Employees

Epic Systems Corporation Software Development Internship Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Development Internship Interview

Software Development Internship
Madison, WI

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume to a recruiter at my university's career fair and received notice for a phone interview a few days later. Chatted with a current software developer about my interest in the position, and received an on-site interview invitation a week later. Interview day began with a presentation about the software, campus tour, and chats with current employees, interspersed with IQ assessments. After lunch I gave a presentation to a software developer about a past programming project, HR personnel gave a behavioral interview, and the day ended with four programming questions.

Interview Question – Out of the three references you gave, who knows you the best? What is one strength or weakness this person would note about you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Epic Systems Corporation

Worked for Epic Systems Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Epic Systems Corporation Software Development Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Epic Systems Corporation employees and interview candidates.